Raman Ramamurthy's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"lucky you, Sandra ! "

Raman Ramamurthy replied Mar 7, 2012 to Question of the day: What are some reasons for a candidate to stop communicating with a recruiter once the interview has taken place?

15 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Patrick Richard

"good reply; well articulated, john. "

Raman Ramamurthy replied Mar 7, 2012 to Question of the day: What are some reasons for a candidate to stop communicating with a recruiter once the interview has taken place?

15 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Patrick Richard

"Prior to the interview, the phone calls to recruiter are to follow up, gaining clien…"

15 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Patrick Richard

"HI Theus, I have used social media - but i feel it is no effective. candidates/ job…"

Raman Ramamurthy replied Mar 5, 2012 to Is the use of social media for recruiters overrated?

8 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Patrick Richard

"I think, the second interview should be based on the experience in the first meeting…"

Raman Ramamurthy replied Feb 29, 2012 to Question of the day: What special advice do you give to candidates for preparing for the second interview?

12 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Andrew Hanneman

"I think as recruitment consultants, we build careers. It is our responsibility to do…"

Raman Ramamurthy replied Feb 29, 2012 to Why I Love Recruiting

4 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Raman Ramamurthy

"the drug test was rigged! the candidate was too deceitful!! terrible, no other words…"

Raman Ramamurthy replied Nov 6, 2011 to What you see may not be what you get.

21 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service