Michael Johnson's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Ed, I read this post, and while our product, Recruiting CRM, currently allows you t…"

Michael Johnson replied Oct 21, 2008 to Managing contacts from soo many Platforms.

5 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by Julia Stone

"Not that I'm aware of but if there is let us know. You might want to try listing you…"

Michael Johnson replied Oct 12, 2008 to Recruiting Software

3 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by michelle

"i just started using twitter too. i'm having trouble finding the business/recruiting…"

Michael Johnson replied Oct 6, 2008 to Just joined Twitter - No Friends :(

10 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Ken Horst

"They've been raising prices and going to a pay per resume "view" model on the databa…"

Michael Johnson replied Oct 3, 2008 to Are the Big Job Boards Withering Away?

25 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Steve Levy

"Great points Josh and thanks for the kind words. We're very familiar with ATS since…"

Michael Johnson replied Oct 3, 2008 to Talent Talk Cafe - Tuesday, Sept. 8th: CRM as Innovation in Staffing

12 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Michael Johnson

"Sounds great to me Susan. How does next week look for you? I'll let you decide on th…"

Michael Johnson replied Oct 3, 2008 to Talent Talk Cafe - Tuesday, Sept. 8th: CRM as Innovation in Staffing

12 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Michael Johnson

"This just out today from Human Resource Executive magazine - Avature's Recruiting CR…"

Michael Johnson replied Oct 2, 2008 to Talent Talk Cafe - Tuesday, Sept. 8th: CRM as Innovation in Staffing

12 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Michael Johnson

"Kristen, Avature's Recruiting CRM won 2008 Top HR Product of the Year award from Hu…"

Michael Johnson replied Oct 2, 2008 to Looking for a database system, not an ATS system for a large bank in the Mid Atlantic - to find potential new employees in the future

3 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Katy Katz

"Josh, not really a huge market launch but we have several feature releases before th…"

Michael Johnson replied Sep 29, 2008 to Talent Talk Cafe - Tuesday, Sept. 8th: CRM as Innovation in Staffing

12 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Michael Johnson

"Susan (and/or Josh), Let me know if you'd be interested in a demo. This will be the…"

Michael Johnson replied Sep 15, 2008 to Talent Talk Cafe - Tuesday, Sept. 8th: CRM as Innovation in Staffing

12 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Michael Johnson

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service