Jim Canto's Discussions (113)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL, LOL, LOL ... that's what I get for asking."

Jim Canto replied Apr 28, 2009 to Semi-frequent installment of "This is what you're missing by not Twittering"

6 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Jerry.. are you being sincere when you say; "Can't get by without it?" ... I curious…"

Jim Canto replied Apr 28, 2009 to Semi-frequent installment of "This is what you're missing by not Twittering"

6 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Julia.. your pic IS small and dark... WHO CARES?!?!? And Jerry; Thousands baby! Tha…"

Jim Canto replied Mar 27, 2009 to Is This Picture Too Dark?

22 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Jerry Albright

"Nice. That's a strategy I use as well; Weaving a more static site together with the…"

Jim Canto replied Mar 21, 2009 to RecruitingBlogs.com in about 12-36 hours

6 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

"So funny you posted this. I just added it to the video section here on RBC. http://w…"

Jim Canto replied Mar 20, 2009 to Twouble with Twitters- Funny Video

3 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by 01. Lonnie McRorey

"And then Jim wastes time and says:Kitten, why would I want to join a gang, which yo…"

Jim Canto replied Mar 19, 2009 to Sacred Vows or Sacred Cows?

48 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Jim Canto

"And we wonder why there are not as many "job seekers" online as we would hope. Then…"

Jim Canto replied Mar 19, 2009 to Sacred Vows or Sacred Cows?

48 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Jim Canto

"Any corporate recruiters care to weigh in on this topic? What is the view and opinio…"

Jim Canto replied Jan 15, 2009 to Interview and the compensation question. Is it appropriate, and when is it appropriate, for the job seeker to ask about compensation during and interview?

26 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Zale Tabakman

"I appreciate the feedback so far. To clarify, I'm really trying to gather opinions r…"

Jim Canto replied Jan 15, 2009 to Interview and the compensation question. Is it appropriate, and when is it appropriate, for the job seeker to ask about compensation during and interview?

26 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Zale Tabakman

"Rafael.. I was surprised by your comment. My question is; What company, offering a s…"

Jim Canto replied Jan 15, 2009 to Open Letter to Bountyjobs: Please address this question regarding your service

41 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Jerry Albright

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service