Recruiting Animal's Discussions (350)

Discussions Replied To (308) Replies Latest Activity

"Susie, sweetheart. I was in your tutorial at the Recruifest when you talked about th…"

Recruiting Animal replied Feb 27, 2009 to Digging Into RecruitingBlogs.com v2.08: The Death of Sourcing

293 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Maureen Sharib

"@ Pierre Coupet Thanks for offering NO PROOF AT ALL for your bold statement. I think…"

Recruiting Animal replied Feb 27, 2009 to Digging Into RecruitingBlogs.com v2.08: The Death of Sourcing

293 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Maureen Sharib

""Finding people is about to get extremely easy." That might be true but when is it e…"

293 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Maureen Sharib

"@ Sandra. Great story. "Walking inventory". Love that one. I'm in agreeance with yo…"

Recruiting Animal replied Feb 26, 2009 to My name is Becky, and I'm a bully

41 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Dave Serafin

"Becky if you want to be a guest on The Recruiting Animal Show let me know."

41 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Dave Serafin

"Listen, Becky, in my experience the candidates don't like hard questions. They say t…"

41 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Dave Serafin

"Julia Stone said: "Let Animal do some of the work himself for the show!" You want t…"

Recruiting Animal replied Feb 10, 2009 to Are there still gender issues on the job?

28 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Steve Levy

"Vin, you're a genius. This energetic lad could stomach the blood involved in work as…"

Recruiting Animal replied Feb 7, 2009 to Teen stabbed in leg, but makes it to job interview, then hospital

6 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Steve Levy

"I don't know what this guy's particular guy's responsibility was in this particular…"

Recruiting Animal replied Feb 6, 2009 to Teen stabbed in leg, but makes it to job interview, then hospital

6 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Steve Levy

"I'll mention it on the show tomorrow. You should have called in last a couple of wee…"

Recruiting Animal replied Feb 3, 2009 to Danny Cahill's "Best Recruiters" Comment (From JD's Email Today)

12 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Joshua Letourneau

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service