Jonathan Fest's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Scott. Your presentation sure is sharp these days!"

Jonathan Fest replied Dec 4, 2008 to Third Party Thursday: How to Get Past the Receptionist

9 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Robert Wilson

"I just received and email from halfway around the world, from you guessed it, Shally…"

Jonathan Fest replied Aug 16, 2008 to Linkedin Groups...Somethings Up? Anyone in the Know?

10 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Jonathan Fest

"Thanks Paul...I guess we can belong to more groups than I thought, I cut mine to 20…"

Jonathan Fest replied Aug 16, 2008 to Linkedin Groups...Somethings Up? Anyone in the Know?

10 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Jonathan Fest

"Linkedin is now acting like a bitter cynical old man chasing kids out of his front y…"

10 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Jonathan Fest

"Just let me know when the “brothers slouch” bust out with the news, love it…so are t…"

Jonathan Fest replied Jul 5, 2008 to Who is or was the greatest Guitarist?

91 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Matthew Harvey

"Ok, so your 100% responsible for the soon to come “meteoric rise” of The Slouches?…"

91 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Matthew Harvey

"OK I like this one, big smile, very inviting and approachable! Looking forward to h…"

Jonathan Fest replied Jul 5, 2008 to Do Bald People Make Better Recruiters or Sourcers?

8 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Rayanne

"Sweet, now you can capitalize on the exposure through the article. Although, I think…"

Jonathan Fest replied Jul 5, 2008 to Do Bald People Make Better Recruiters or Sourcers?

8 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Rayanne

"Just saw your pic in Fast Company, my question to you would be: How has facial hair…"

8 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Rayanne

"Excellent, The News rocks! Both yours or just the guitartist?"

91 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Matthew Harvey

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service