Susan Kang Nam's Discussions (95)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Henry, I was on RBC this morning and saw your post.. and I am sure JD will have…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Aug 7, 2008 to It must be said - "Gentlemen" please show some respect here

3 Aug 7, 2008
Reply by Jorge' Blanco

"Very helpful Claudia... I will keep a note of it ~~ :) keep on coming.. (esp. like #…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Aug 6, 2008 to Claudia's Wednesday Wisdom: What's your hang up?

11 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Scott Godbey

"That's terrible... all that content lost... just heard about this via Rayanne ~ gues…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Aug 1, 2008 to Recruiting.com

9 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by JackChang

"#2 Jason.. It speaks for itself.. like the logo ~and I have heard about your hat fr…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Jul 16, 2008 to RecruitingBlogs.com Logo Contest!!! - Sponsored by Broadlook

76 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Tim

"agree to this.. be interesting to hear the version for sourcers ;) I hear rainmakers…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Jul 9, 2008 to "Recruiting Rabbit-- A Children's Recruiting Tale"

5 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Susan Kang Nam

"Jason, Heartfelt congratulations.. what can I say? I am happy to have joined the gr…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Jul 9, 2008 to Super Cool

7 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Jim Canto

"these are all great..and some are quite funny.. like this one the best so far. Best…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Jul 8, 2008 to RecruitingBlogs.com Logo Contest!!! - Sponsored by Broadlook

76 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Tim

"Hi Claudia~ I was just reading via this topic.. and saw your pdf file.. read through…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Jul 2, 2008 to Recruiting for small business

15 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Susan Kang Nam

"absolutely!~ I am a complete sponge.. I appreciate every single comments, recommenda…"

Susan Kang Nam replied Jul 2, 2008 to Talent Talk Cafe, July 1st

38 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Susan Kang Nam

"lol... by the way, did I tell you how "funny" you are? so witty.."

Susan Kang Nam replied Jul 2, 2008 to Talent Talk Cafe, July 1st

38 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Susan Kang Nam

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service