Michael Glenn's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Linda. Facebook has groups. Your group activity doesn't show up on your timeline.…"

Michael Glenn replied Dec 12, 2013 to Facebook has a group for Recruiters - It's called Recruiters

2 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Michael Glenn

"Exactly, what's the hype? I can't tell you how many D-bags there are out there beati…"

Michael Glenn replied Oct 8, 2009 to

just now

"Excuse me while I whip this out - Blazing Saddles."

Michael Glenn replied Sep 24, 2009 to What Movie Quote(s) defines your current state of Recruiting?

10 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Michael Glenn

"Austin Powers 2 Felicity Shagwell: I want to see what happens in the 70s and 80s. A…"

Michael Glenn replied Sep 21, 2009 to What Movie Quote(s) defines your current state of Recruiting?

10 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Michael Glenn

"I thought about the Blackberry - A blackberry hat maybe call it the StormCap... May…"

Michael Glenn replied Sep 1, 2009 to A New Hat for Jason Davis aka Slouch. The NEW Recruitinblogs.com iHat! Get it now!!

3 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Michael Glenn

"Just wait until they make it compatible with the iPhone."

Michael Glenn replied Sep 1, 2009 to A New Hat for Jason Davis aka Slouch. The NEW Recruitinblogs.com iHat! Get it now!!

3 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Michael Glenn

"Great post. My 2nd job was at a car wash in SC. I wore jeans and drove a moped to wo…"

Michael Glenn replied Aug 27, 2009 to

just now

"Hey Scott, This is the new generation of IT Recruiters that will be replacing the o…"

Michael Glenn replied Aug 20, 2009 to

just now

"Always good stuff from you."

Michael Glenn replied Aug 13, 2009 to

just now

"Let's keep it rolling! I am going out on a limb here and could lose some folks - bu…"

Michael Glenn replied Jun 5, 2009 to Who is or was the greatest Guitarist?

91 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Matthew Harvey

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service