Jacob Share's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the suggestion, Adam. I have no issues whatsoever with people submitting…"

Jacob Share replied Feb 3, 2009 to Which job or recruiting-oriented website has the nicest logo?

31 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Dave Serafin

"This isn't a contest, it's for some articles that I'm compiling for JobMob (http://j…"

Jacob Share replied Feb 3, 2009 to Which job or recruiting-oriented website has the nicest logo?

31 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Dave Serafin

"Thanks to Niels, Rodelio, and Alon Kim. This is a great list so far, but keep them…"

Jacob Share replied Jan 24, 2009 to Which job or recruiting-oriented website has the nicest logo?

31 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Dave Serafin

"Thanks Jeremy!"

Jacob Share replied Jan 22, 2009 to Which job or recruiting-oriented website has the nicest logo?

31 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Dave Serafin

"Rachel, can you send me the url to your logo or website with the logo?"

Jacob Share replied Jan 22, 2009 to Which job or recruiting-oriented website has the nicest logo?

31 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Dave Serafin

"Jessica- thanks for the explanation. Jerry, Jim - thanks for the submissions. Keep…"

31 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Dave Serafin

"Sorry Jessica, I should have been clearer. The Akken logo definitely matches the cri…"

Jacob Share replied Jan 21, 2009 to Which job or recruiting-oriented website has the nicest logo?

31 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Dave Serafin

"What's wrong with 'snazzy'? Thanks for the link, Brent"

Jacob Share replied Jan 21, 2009 to Which job or recruiting-oriented website has the nicest logo?

31 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Dave Serafin

"Brent, at the minimum I need the url to your site."

31 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Dave Serafin

"Thanks for the great reply, Jessica. How would you explain the Akken logo?"

31 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Dave Serafin

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service