Roni Zapin's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Irina. As I stated in my first post, I was using the predecessor to the Linke…"

Roni Zapin replied Jul 13, 2013 to New tools for recruiters

11 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"Thanks Glen. I actually pay for LinkedIn Talent whatever they call it now (it was ca…"

Roni Zapin replied Jul 13, 2013 to New tools for recruiters

11 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"Thanks Noel, but these all seem to be ATS systems (most of which I researched or hav…"

Roni Zapin replied Jun 27, 2013 to New tools for recruiters

11 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"I wanted to revive this discussion, just in case...  There is a Freelancers union..…"

Roni Zapin replied Mar 26, 2013 to Health insurance group for sole recruiters to join??

6 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Jim Fell

"Yasir, without making this crazier, I am in same boat as you too..  Same thing happe…"

Roni Zapin replied Mar 20, 2013 to ATS Problem - Help!

4 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Vinay Johar - RChilli

"I just signed up (this week) with Recruitinghop which provides a mobilized website/j…"

Roni Zapin replied Jan 25, 2013 to Mobile recruiting

2 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Doug Cohen

"Sharon, what did you come up with???  Is anyone using Meshhire?  I have in the past…"

Roni Zapin replied Jan 8, 2013 to Tech advice required - I want to add all the links to all of the job boards and social media tools I use to my website so that when I post a job on my site it automatically feeds to all of these links

15 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Roni Zapin

"Spend LESS time with Technology. Last year, I spent more of my time moving my databa…"

Roni Zapin replied Jan 8, 2013 to Question of the day: What are you going to do different in your daily recruiting approach for 2013?

8 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by Jerry Albright

"Perhaps if it was built through an API your profile wouldn't show... Just a thought.…"

Roni Zapin replied Dec 5, 2012 to ATS integration with Linkedin for updating Job info

7 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Rich Connors

"Here is how another vendor is spinning it ( I have removed their name and subsequent…"

Roni Zapin replied Nov 29, 2012 to ATS NEWS: BULLHORN Acquires Sendouts AND Maxhire

12 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Justin Pearse

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service