Shari Burke's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"This is plain and simple, WRONG, on the part of the candidate.  I cannot believe the…"

Shari Burke replied May 13, 2013 to Bypassing the Third Party Recruiter

12 May 16, 2013
Reply by Hardeep Sodhi

"I am so glad to see the comment from Bullhorn.  I work with other recruiters who ask…"

Shari Burke replied Jan 23, 2012 to Question of the day: What are your reasons for not including salary information in a job description?

18 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Christopher Poreda

"I only send the name of the candidate on their resume and no further information suc…"

Shari Burke replied Dec 8, 2011 to How do you handle a client who grills the candidate about how they were found?

32 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Edwin Ostrand

"Well, not sure what happened really but the gal called to tell me that I was not mov…"

Shari Burke replied Dec 6, 2011 to How do you handle a client who grills the candidate about how they were found?

32 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Edwin Ostrand

"I love the last part about making 200 canidates mad Sandra.  I think that I had used…"

Shari Burke replied Dec 5, 2011 to How do you handle a client who grills the candidate about how they were found?

32 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Edwin Ostrand

" "

Shari Burke replied Dec 5, 2011 to How do you handle a client who grills the candidate about how they were found?

32 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Edwin Ostrand

"I think you finally are getting the cards stacked in your favor.  There should be no…"

Shari Burke replied Dec 1, 2011 to Procuring Cause

7 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Shari Burke

"This was a first for me also. Shows we earn our fees.  We never know what will be ne…"

Shari Burke replied Nov 16, 2011 to Did Someone Step on a Duck?!?!?

16 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Craig Watson

"I think HR was fully responsible for this mistake, although it is our responsibility…"

Shari Burke replied Nov 16, 2011 to Dear client, Here´s a candidate and a fine for you, Regards.

7 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Sarah Espigares

"How do you do this? I would like to add jobs somewhere on Facebook. Thanks! Shari "

Shari Burke replied Nov 23, 2009 to How to set-up a recruiters site on facebook

13 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by SkillStorm

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service