Jason C. Blais's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Jack, mine is a little more HR focused in nature, but my themes revolve around recru…"

Jason C. Blais replied Jan 9, 2009 to I want read some blogs regarding to recruiting, please suggest

8 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Slouch

"Jason, first- awesome Iron Sheik video- ahhhh a childhood spent practicing the Camel…"

Jason C. Blais replied Jan 9, 2009 to Having Friends on RecruitingBlogs.com

39 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Shavkat

"Make a concerted effort to uncover secondary and tertiary skills for any candidates…"

Jason C. Blais replied Jan 6, 2009 to Recruiting Tips

53 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Jerry Albright

"I think the replies you've been getting are speaking to referral bonuses for candida…"

Jason C. Blais replied Dec 8, 2008 to Referral Bonus

8 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Trace Williams,BF

"Interesting points Paula, thanks for the input! As for the car analogy, though, I s…"

Jason C. Blais replied Dec 4, 2008 to Sound Off!: Top 5 Worst Attributes of Bad Job Boards!

26 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Karl Pennington

"Great clarification questions, thank you Maren. I was talking more towards your firs…"

Jason C. Blais replied Nov 21, 2008 to Kaleidoscope Skill Sets the Wave of Recruiting for 2009

2 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Jason C. Blais

"I understand your stance Paula. My inkling is that people who are working right now…"

Jason C. Blais replied Nov 17, 2008 to Sound Off!: Top 5 Worst Attributes of Bad Job Boards!

26 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Karl Pennington

"I have to agree with this one, for sure. I can't tell you how much oxygen I've waste…"

Jason C. Blais replied Nov 17, 2008 to Sound Off!: Top 5 Worst Attributes of Bad Job Boards!

26 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Karl Pennington

"Thanks Paula. I have to agree that industry specific services serve to focus efforts…"

26 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Karl Pennington

"I may be biased a little, Kathryn, but like with many things, I think that when a jo…"

26 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Karl Pennington

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service