All Discussions Tagged 'sourcing' (149)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Social media recruiting/sourcing and personal privacy

How do you use Facebook? Do you use your personal profile, or do you create a secondary/work only acccount for your recruiting efforts. I u…

Started by Jennifer Berry

0 Oct 20, 2008

recruiter looking for work

Full life cycle recruiting professional with 12 yr track record of success. I have recruited in industries including IT, Banking, Finance,…

Started by howard stimmel

0 Oct 19, 2008

Looking for a new opportunity in the staffing industry in Chicago

I am looking for a new role in the staffing industry. I would be open to opportunities in the City or near north burbs. My current role is…

Started by Josh Millman CSP, CIR

1 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Quadir

Outsource your recruiting needs ...source candidates for positions across globe

A Experienced recuriter available (I work from home), those looking for sourcing their needs are requested to revert back with their requi…

Started by Ravi

0 Oct 16, 2008

Recruiter for Web/Interactive Jobs in Chicago

AQUENT is growing and hiring. In addition to openings in various cities in the U.S., Chicago is seeking a dynamic Recruiter to source cand…

Started by Judi Wunderlich

1 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Joan Holley

Recruiter for Marketing Jobs - Chicago

AQUENT is growing and hiring. Chicago is seeking a dynamic Recruiter to source candidates for temp/contract and/or permanent Marketing job…

Started by Judi Wunderlich

2 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Judi Wunderlich

Hewitt Associates is seeking an experienced Sourcer & Recruiter in Vancouver, BC or Calgary, AB

Greetings all, If you are in or around either Vancouver, British Columbia or Calgary, Alberta and you are an experienced Sourcer and Recru…

Started by Ray Towle

0 Sep 25, 2008

"I think I need to become a bit more proficient in the Boolean search"

"I think I need to become a bit more proficient in the Boolean search world to really maximize the Diver tool." "When I did the trial I tho…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

1 Sep 24, 2008
Reply by Joshua Letourneau

Source Product Managers with Internet Experience

I'm looking for an experienced sourcer to find candidates with the following qualifications. • A minimum of 5 years experience in the Inte…

Started by Lisa Zee

1 Sep 20, 2008
Reply by Nicole Hackett

Projects for OutSourcing

Kindly find enclosed a large number of projects available for out sourcing, (IT , MEdia, PR, Storyboarding, visualizing) kindly browse to…

Started by Ravi

0 Sep 19, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service