All Discussions Tagged 'sourcing' (149)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Passionate Sorucing - Research Wizards Wanted - Chicago area (may consider virtual)

My client is a fast growing sales recruitment outsourcing firm committed to hiring and training the BEST sales talent research and recruiti…

Started by Carl Kutsmode

3 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by Lisa

Hewitt Associates Sourcing Manager Opening

Hi -I am looking for a Sourcing Manager to add to my team. The role can be virtual with light travel (normally to Chicago). I am looking fo…

Started by Chris Gould

13 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by Chris Gould

Tutorial Tuesday: Revisiting Altavista...After All These Years

I have heard buzz from seasoned sourcers and recruiters that they still like to use Altavista in search. I was surprised by that, but, want…

Started by Kelly Dingee

2 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Simon Townsend

Why Are the Losers So Sore?

I just noticed this subject as one of the Daily Tracks (1:30p.m., Oct 30) for the upcoming (Oct 28-30) ERE convention in FL and I thought…

Started by Maureen Sharib

0 Sep 6, 2008

Perpetual Sourcing Talent Management Software v2 Released!

Hi everyone, I am new to this blog, but I'm joining with some exciting news for anyone involved in HR Sourcing/Recruiting. Our company, In…

Started by Intelestream

0 Sep 3, 2008

MagicMethod Phone Sourcing Classroom Chat Thursday, August 28, 2008

Best Remark of the Day "Kandy, I realize I'm going to get rejected 90% of the time. When I look at my 100 names to call each day I wonder…

0 Aug 29, 2008

Walk the Grid

A young recruiter from the UK ventured into a networking group (RBC) I belong to and asked where he could find technicians who work at BMW…

0 Aug 27, 2008

MagicMethod Phone Sourcing (Legalities) Classroom Chat Tues, 8/26/08

Best Remark of the Day "I think there is a big difference between getting trade secrets and getting the names and titles of the people inv…

0 Aug 27, 2008

Saturday Night's Alright For Sourcing

This morning I mentioned that I am interested in seeing about working closer with some of the Ning administrators for all of the Recruit…

Started by Slouch

13 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Maureen Sharib

What has your experience been with offshore sourcing companies?

I've heard from a couple of local recruiters that they use an offshore firm to do their sourcing for them. I'm interested in hearing commen…

Started by Kimberly Lucas

2 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Elisabeth Bloem

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service