All Discussions Tagged 'ATS' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ATS

We are looking to transition to a web based (SaaS model) ATS closer to retained search practice and we are running Mac platform. Any recomm…

Started by Reza Vakili

18 Apr 21, 2020
Reply by Daniel Mccartney

Whats the best ATS software for small to mid size companies?

I am helping a client in their ATS selection so would like to have your recommendation on this.  What are the best applicant tracking syste…

Started by Amy Smith

29 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Hardik Vishwakarma

8 Steps To Start Your Recruitment Agency

There are many types of agencies which you can start, you have to decide to depend upon your contacts and knowledge. The process and tools…

Started by Steve Hopkins

0 Jul 25, 2018

Best ATS for Independent Recruiters / small agencies?

Hey Everyone, It seems like this topic has been beaten to death and there seems to be a lot of conversations about this topic a few years a…

Started by Jesse Evavold

4 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by Manan Shah

Does anyone use Bullhorn for their internal ATS?

The background: We are a small search firm in Chicago that uses Bullhorn for all our external recruiting efforts. For the most part, it's g…

Started by Myles Phelps

3 Jul 12, 2018
Reply by Sagar Khanapurkar

On-Premise / Self Hosted ATS

Hi Everyone, Just curious to find out, how is the market for the self hosted recruiting softwares. Are staffing companies still prefer on-p…

Started by Ghazenfer Mansoor

0 Feb 19, 2016

Recruiting Software

We are in the process of searching for a new ATS/CRM. We are looking at the following products. If anyone has any insight on these or any a…

Started by Melanie Barkl

3 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Ryan Bailey

Jobscience

I run a recruitment firm and we use Microsoft Dynamics 4.0 and am evaluating Jobscience. Does anyone have experience with Jobscience? How h…

Started by Dawn Williams

3 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Dawn Williams

Choosing a new ATS, need your advice..

My company is a small IT Staffing & Executive Search firm considering a move from JobDiva to another applicant tracking system/crm.  We…

Started by David Klein

6 May 6, 2014
Reply by Matthew Gray

ATS integration with Linkedin for updating Job info

I am looking for an applicant tracking system that integrates with Linkedin, which will update the candidate's record with their Current Co…

Started by Roni Zapin

7 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Rich Connors

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service