All Discussions Tagged 'ATS' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Y asi se hace - Pitch to the Right Target

http://elamorciego.tumblr.com/post/21291994120/y-as-se-hace   One way to make applesauce is to chuck apples into a revving jet engine. One…

Started by Valentino Martinez

0 Apr 21, 2012

Low cost ATS recommendations

Hello,   Does anyone have any recommendations for a low cost ATS system? I am a one man show and need to keep my costs as low as possible f…

Started by Joel C. Riet

12 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Tracy Saunders

ATS with add on for recording phone interviews as an audio file

I'm trying to identify a reasonably priced ATS that is cloud based, would be appropriate for 3 - 5 users.  I'm looking for an add on progra…

Started by Kelley Pearson Nicastro

0 Mar 10, 2011

Seeking feedback on Jobboo

Can you help? I’m Julie Deane, an independent recruiter (jdeanejobs.com), and over the past two years, I’ve also headed up creating Jobboo,…

Started by Julie Deane

0 Dec 17, 2010

Why should small companies also provide a good candidate experience in their recruiting process?

There has been a lot of talk recently regarding candidate experience. Large companies care about their image as an employer. Hence a strong…

Started by Alexis Perrier

1 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by C. B. Stalling!!

Webinar- Learn latest in recruiting, onboarding and managing employees

Jobscience CEO Ted Elliott to discuss the major enhancements available in Winter ‘11 Release   Register now by clicking the available times…

Started by Kav

0 Nov 10, 2010

Recruitment Software in a Mac Environment

We are looking to implement a recruitment application focused on applicant tracking, reporting, and search.  Currently, we are using Daylit…

Started by Aaron Surber

5 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Scott Sachs

Broadbean Technology and myStaffingPro Applicant Tracking System Announce Strategic Partnership

Broadbean and myStaffingPro offer an integrated job distribution  with anal…

Started by Rayanne

0 Jul 29, 2010

iKrut's rapid growth............(well it is a free applicant tracking system so not that surprising!)

We're delighted to announce that the launch of iKrut , our completely free applicant tracking system, continues to be a great success with…

Started by Nick Leigh-Morgan

0 May 27, 2010

I've been hired to go "in house" for a short stint, which ATS for internal tracking

I work in the biotech industry with small start-ups, and a client of mine wants to implement an ATS. I will be going in-house for a few hou…

Started by Kalch

2 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Paul Thomas

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service