All Discussions Tagged 'ATS' (46)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Social Solutions is looking for a new Applicant Tracking System (ATS)

I created a short Survey to gather data on Applicant Tracking Systems. Social Solutions is currently using Epiphany eHR on top of NetSuite,…

Started by Harvey Clay

9 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Ian Alexander

Demo'ing 4 ATS systems tomorrow, what questions should I be asking?

Ok all of my recruiter friends out there. From a staff aug recruiting perspective if you are looking at a new ATS systems what features and…

Started by Vikki Hawkins

74 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Martin H.Snyder

Would you recommend or not recommend your current ATS?

Please let me know your favorite ATS. I will use your anonymous comments for an internal presentation. Thank you in advance for your help.…

Started by Jenny DeVaughn

15 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by pam claughton

SO, YOU WANNA TURN YOUR OUTLOOK INTO YOUR OWN APPLICATION TRACKING SYSTEM? THERE'S AN APP FOR THAT!

Interested in getting more recruiting functionality out of Outlook and your mobile device? Join us for a free webinar TODAY where you'll l…

Started by Jill Sullivan Grueter

1 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Charles Haines

ATS - Bullhorn or Sendouts

Hi All- I'm looking for comments from folks with direct experience with both Bullhorn and Sendouts. I'd really like to chat with people who…

Started by Gary Bresien

2 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Gary Bresien

What are recruiters looking for in an ATS?

Bullhorn is doing some very interesting things that we're going to announce over the next week. I'm really interested in hearing from the c…

Started by Joe Cordo

0 Jun 8, 2009

Need examples of how your ATS system jumbles the formatting of candidate resumes when the resume has TOO MUCH formatted text

I am trying to help a group of unemployed older job seekers understand the importance of MORE content and LESS resume formatting when they…

Started by Carl Kutsmode

0 Mar 26, 2009

ATS or CRM with Integrated Locations Map??

Hi all, Still pretty new here but figured this might be the most appropriate forum to put this question on as there seems to be more than…

Started by Leigh McKiernon

3 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Leigh McKiernon

Anyone out there using the ASP hosted version of PC Recruiter?

I am looking for some opinions from current users on the ASP hosted version of PC Recruiter. If you have a moment, please let me know what…

Started by Dave Dru

0 Jan 23, 2009

Looking for an ATS - Need some advice.

Hey there, hi there and hello. My name is Michael Glenn. I am a corporate recruiter and currently working for inComm. We have about 600 em…

Started by Michael Glenn

1 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Brent Potter

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service