All Discussions Tagged 'Candidate' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question of the day: What special advice do you give to candidates for preparing for the second interview?

In follow up to today's RBC Daily: As recruiters we all take time to prep our candidates. What (if any) special advice do you give to can…

Started by Tim Spagnola

12 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Andrew Hanneman

Why I Love Recruiting

I was excited as I picked up the phone and dialed. Maybe a little too excited. But this is what I come into work for every day. Well, maybe…

Started by Joel Garcia

4 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Raman Ramamurthy

Question of the day: What is the worst thing you have seen a candidate include on a resume?

Follow up from today's RBC Daily: Question of the day: What is the worst thing you have seen a candidate include on a resume?

Started by Tim Spagnola

21 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Noel Cocca

Question of the day: Can a candidate's sparking personality and interpersonal skills make up for lack of experience?

Follow up to today's RBC Daily: Inc.com recently posted an interesting article entitled - Top 6 Hiring Mistakes to Avoid that examined…

Started by Tim Spagnola

16 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Christopher Poreda

Question of the day: How do you manage a candidate who is currently employed but reluctant to give references?

Follow up to today's RBC Daily: Question of the day: How do you manage a candidate who is currently employed but reluctant to give referen…

Started by Tim Spagnola

10 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Darryl Dioso

Question of the day: How do you handle the candidate who doesn't stop talking?

This was one of the best questions from this week's #RBChat. What is your take recruiters? How do you handle the candidate who doesn't s…

Started by Tim Spagnola

34 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Cora Mae Lengeman

Question of the day: What is the most absurd reason a candidate has given you for not taking the job?

From Today's RBC Daily: What is the most absurd reason a candidate has given you for not taking the job?

Started by Tim Spagnola

12 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Tim Spagnola

Question of the day: How long is too long to follow up with a candidate post interview?

Follow up to today's RBC Daily: I spoke with a recruiter who shared a unique situation. A long standing client that he's made multiple pla…

Started by Tim Spagnola

23 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

Question of the day: Have you ever caught a candidate lying on their resume?

In follow up to today's RBC Daily: How far would you go to land a new job in this competitive market? Would you embellish the truth? That…

Started by Tim Spagnola

16 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Ravi

Question of the day: Do you still send in resumes after placement is made?

I did not include this in today's RBC daily, but here is the scenario....... You are working under a 90 day guarantee and just made a plac…

Started by Tim Spagnola

7 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by pam claughton

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service