All Discussions Tagged 'Candidates' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Do Candidates Expect From Mobile Recruitment?

Mobile. Mobile. Mobile. Tired of it yet? We have all been hearing about it for what feels like years now. So what are you doing about it?…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 May 20, 2014

What is preventing you from making a placement this week? [5/12-16]

Happy Monday RBC. Another week is in front of us. So what is standing in your way this week and keeping you from placing a candidate? We…

Started by Tim Spagnola

1 May 12, 2014
Reply by Tim Spagnola

Three Myths About Staffing Companies

A random Google alert brought me to this article from Janis Petrini. This is either a helpful insightful tip for job seekers, or a blatant …

Started by Tim Spagnola

2 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

A Social Recruiting Success Story?

I posted something about this in Animal's social recruiting thread/discussion the day it was launched. Now the results are in; HCL Techno…

Started by Tim Spagnola

1 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

How to Completely Erase Your Identity From the Internet [Infographic]

This might be helpful information for recruiters to share with some of your candidates. A really well thought out and designed infographic…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 Mar 6, 2014

How many is too many to have involved with interview process?

Anyone see the article on Fast Company on how Amazon uses current employees within their interview process? Link My organization uses a nu…

Started by Tim Spagnola

3 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

Pre-Verified Resumes: Reality? or Urban legend?

via SHRM - ‘Pre-Verified Resumes: How Useful?’ Have any RBC members read this article? I'm curious to see what thoughts are on weather or…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 Jan 8, 2014

Are you talking to your talent pool?

@RecruitingBlogs: "If you're not interacting w your talent community or talent pool, it's just a list of names." @Fishdogs #HREvolution A…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 Oct 6, 2013

Article: Why Employers Don't Want to Hire Overqualified Candidates

I thought this was an interesting read and worth sharing with RecruitingBlogs. The top 5 reasons; 1. We can't pay you enough. 2. You don't…

Started by Tim Spagnola

2 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Tiffany Branch

Question of the day: What is the most difficult interview question you routinely ask?

From Today's RBC Daily: We all work hard to prepare our candidates for the interview process. So what are the toughest companies to interv…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 Aug 22, 2012

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service