All Discussions Tagged 'Development' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Long time reader... first time poster. :)

Hello Everyone! This is my 1st posting!  WOOHOO!  :) I have been reading posts on RBC for a number of weeks... learning and understandin…

Started by David Parkhouse

4 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by David Parkhouse

Business Development / Account Exec - Center City Philadelphia, PA -$$$

My client is one of the fastest growing privately held firms in the staffing industry and consistently ranked one of the Best Places to Wor…

Started by Harry Dougherty

0 May 19, 2010

Exploring Consulting opportunities in IT Strategy, Business 2.0, and New Media Technologies.

I am seeking fulltime or part-time IT consulting assignment. I am an IT Leader with 18+ years of rich consulting experience in IT Strategy…

Started by Krishnamurthy Hegde

0 Oct 19, 2009

Looking to apply 17 years of Sales, Management, and Executive Recruitment experience into a Career within a strong, stable and progressive organization.

As a partner in my Recruiting Firm I am able to take on a different role in my company allowing me to pursue other interests and venture in…

Started by Rene Flohr

6 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Rene Flohr

Be a hunter of hunters... help me find the top traditional agency business development pros...

staffUP has launched its national partner aquisition drive... and if you can help me locate the top performers in the agency staffing world…

Started by Michael Saulnier

0 Jan 25, 2009

Looking for a Business Development Manager

Search Wizards is making a strategic addition to our organization. We are looking to hire an established Business Development Manager with…

Started by Amie Ernst

1 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Adrianne Wellman

With unemployment at 7 year high, where do we turn now?

Okay.... where do we go now? With the news below, and the reality that the worst of the labor market woes are generally felt in December/Ja…

Started by Jason C. Blais

1 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Michael VanDervort

Technical Staffing Account Managers - Work Virtually

staffUP Account Manager Job Description staffUP, Inc. is growing rapidly across the US. We're seeking experienced and talented Account Ma…

Started by Michael Saulnier

2 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by Sunny

Business Development/Account Manager - IT Staffing - Atlanta area

Peak Resource Group, Inc. is an 11 year old, Atlanta based Technology staffing firm. We focus on Communications and Technology clients and…

Started by Jacki Neal

1 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Sunny

Are you a Natural Rainmaker? We're growing in Southern California and Starting Virtual Branches

Omnikron Systems Inc is a leading, National IT Recruiting and Professional Services Firm. We are Tier 1 with many of the Big Boyz and are r…

Started by Robin Borough

7 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by John Rhine AKA JR

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service