All Discussions Tagged 'HR' (123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HR v Recruitment curiosity, an easy one to comment on.. please, I'm really interested in the response

I am just wondering how people view themselves... ? Are you an HR professional with a Recruitment focus, or a Recruitment professional? I'…

Started by Dan Nuroo

2 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by Steve Levy

Implementing an Enterprise Performance Management System?

Karen Farmer, talent solutions consultant for Taleo Corporation, has shared with www.TalentManagementTech.com "The 12 Biggest Mistakes to A…

Started by RD Whitney

1 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Lizz

URGENT Bilingual (Spanish) On-Site Manager Needed-ATLANTA, GA

Our company is looking for a Bilingual (Spanish-speaking) Site Manager for our McDonough location. This person will provide full life-cycle…

Started by Yovanka G Hinton

0 Dec 30, 2008

Talent Talk Cafe - December / January schedule. PLUS another new voice joins the Team!

If you haven't heard......Talent Talk Cafe has grown to two Chats a week! In October, I introduced 6 new contributing voices and I'm thrill…

Started by Susan Burns

3 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Rayanne

Looking for an HR Technology? Use TMT's Easy, Free RFP!

One of the goals we have for www.TalentManagementTech.com is to facilitate communication between HR professionals, recruiters and the compa…

Started by RD Whitney

0 Nov 28, 2008

Social Media and engaging internal employees

Hi! I am looking for some great information a webinar that I can join or listen toa podcast regarding social media and internal employee e…

Started by Ryan Leary

1 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Dan Nuroo

The Winner of the KeenHire Video Contest!

The winner of the KeenHire Video contest is Greg Doersching with his "Dogs" story. For everyone who cast their vote thank you for your part…

Started by Stephanie Marberry, Ph.D.

0 Nov 24, 2008

Transcript - Talent Talk Cafe: Week of Nov 17th - Lance Haun on Background Checks

Thank you to all who attended the Talent Talk Cafe Chats this week! On Tuesday, Lance Haun led a Chat that looked at background checks and…

Started by Susan Burns

0 Nov 21, 2008

KeenHire Hiring Horror Story Video Contest

Vote on the top 5 hiring horror stories collected by KeenHire at Staffing World, HR Tech, and NAPS. Your votes will determine the winner of…

Started by Stephanie Marberry, Ph.D.

21 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Greg Doersching

Talent Talk Cafe: Week of Oct. 27th - Separating yourself from the Competition AND Does Recruiting belong in HR?

Talent Talk Cafe has two Chats scheduled this week. If you missed the news on our new and expanded format you can read about it HERE. We n…

Started by Susan Burns

3 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by John Mooney

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service