All Discussions Tagged 'Human Resources' (123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weirdest Cover Letter LOL

So my name is Dmitri Yakovlev. And I get this cover letter today; I laughed so hard. So if you don't know the recruiter's name then don't j…

Started by Dmitri Yakovlev

2 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Dmitri Yakovlev

Loss of snacks mean you're out of a job?

No more coffee? No more Redbull? No fridge filled with Odwalla? Are these the first signs that your company is about to go under? Interesti…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 Jun 6, 2013

Hottest Trends in HR...2013. Automation Domination.

I stumbled upon a posting today form Monster HR featuring Maren Hogan. It's a nice 30 second segment and I wanted to share it with everyone…

Started by Ryan Leary

0 Apr 24, 2013

Healthcare recruiting

can someone suggest best ways to search healthcare staff?

Started by Saz A.

2 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Saz A.

Contingent workforce demand & talent management

In hires which require recruiting resources and skills which the company does not possess or specializes in, which of the following would t…

Started by Jeff Dahlberg

0 Mar 29, 2013

What would you say are the key benefits of using an asynchronous video interview platform over the free available live web chat services?

A lot of recruiters use free web chat services such as Skype and GoogleTalk to conduct interviews over the pre-recorded video option. What…

Started by Matthew Evans

2 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Matthew Evans

Infographic: The Relationship between C-suite and HR

Note: RBC is receiving compensation for sharing this Infographic with the community  Today many executives have high expectations of their…

Started by Ryan Leary

0 Mar 11, 2013

Payment of Commission to Recruiters Who Resign

Morning! What’s your policy for paying recruiters commission on their placements after they leave your firm given the delay in payment fro…

Started by Kerry M. Beck Konstantin

22 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Steve Ross

How a powerful corporate recruiter was fired because of her blog, tweets and social media savvy.

Jessica Merrell, who has over 112,000+ followers, a book, and a consulting firm. With a single Tweet, she can make corporations cringe, or…

Started by Harpaul Sambhi

0 Mar 7, 2013

Best MBA program for parent/professional?

Anyone have advice on best places to look at for getting an MBA? I was thinking HRM or HRIS. Thanks

Started by Ryan Harding

0 Mar 6, 2013

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service