All Discussions Tagged 'Job Seekers' (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Article: Why Employers Don't Want to Hire Overqualified Candidates

I thought this was an interesting read and worth sharing with RecruitingBlogs. The top 5 reasons; 1. We can't pay you enough. 2. You don't…

Started by Tim Spagnola

2 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Tiffany Branch

Article: Poll says new college grads aren't ready for work

What do you think recruiters? Uphill battle for new graduates? Fifty-three percent of U.S. employers plan to hire 2013 college graduates th…

Started by Tim Spagnola

1 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Tiffany Branch

Interactive Map: What Career Should I Choose?

Compare the number of people employed and median salary for major occupations in the United States. Here is a pretty cool tool for candidat…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 Jun 23, 2013

Loss of snacks mean you're out of a job?

No more coffee? No more Redbull? No fridge filled with Odwalla? Are these the first signs that your company is about to go under? Interesti…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 Jun 6, 2013

A Houston company wants some recruiting help

One of my HR manager friends is looking for a contract recruiter to come in and help her company fill about 40 open non-exempt positions.…

Started by Danny Powell

0 Apr 10, 2013

What would you say are the key benefits of using an asynchronous video interview platform over the free available live web chat services?

A lot of recruiters use free web chat services such as Skype and GoogleTalk to conduct interviews over the pre-recorded video option. What…

Started by Matthew Evans

2 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Matthew Evans

Career Paths

I know that many companies provide career path counseling for their employees. When you have been at a "C" level is taking a position at a…

Started by Rebecca Griffin

0 Feb 20, 2013

Anyone out there know of a contract platform?

Something used to generate a master template for employment contracts? Thanks in advance!

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 May 20, 2012

Three Trends Impacting Tech Hiring Right Now

http://resources.dice.com/report/three-trends-impacting-hiring-market/ A snapshot of the current technology and engineering hiring market…

Started by Terry Starr

0 Nov 10, 2011

What are your Top 5 Recruitment Trade Shows ?

Hi Guys & Gals   Love to get your  Top 5 Best Recruitment Trade Shows you would attend and why.    Happy New Year !   Paul 

Started by Paul Alfred

2 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Paul Alfred

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service