All Discussions Tagged 'Resume' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question of the day: Have you ever caught a candidate lying on their resume?

In follow up to today's RBC Daily: How far would you go to land a new job in this competitive market? Would you embellish the truth? That…

Started by Tim Spagnola

16 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Ravi

Question of the day: Do you still send in resumes after placement is made?

I did not include this in today's RBC daily, but here is the scenario....... You are working under a 90 day guarantee and just made a plac…

Started by Tim Spagnola

7 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by pam claughton

Question of the day: Can a resume gap deem a candidate unworkable?

We will be discussing Recruiter best practices with dealing with candidate resume gaps today at noon as part of #RBChat, but what are your…

Started by Tim Spagnola

6 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Thomas Patrick Chuna

The Modern History of the Resume [INFOGRAPHIC]

The Modern History of the Resume [INFOGRAPHIC] - via MashableInteresting little take on the history of the resume. Over 100 million resumes…

Started by Tim Spagnola

1 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Jessica Lunk

A review of Jobshouts - and SocialSearch

I need to talk to people.  All day.  Every day.  As recruiters we all do.   Like many I’ve thought I had a pretty good idea of how to find…

Started by Jerry Albright

1 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

A more comprehensive view of a candidate with Bragfolio

I run the site Bragfolio.com which is a healthcare, medical, pharma focused site.  Our trademark has been the online Bragfolio  personal ca…

Started by Jeff Stahl

0 May 25, 2010

Looking for ideas and Suggestions for my Job Board and Talent Database

Hello all, I am a self proclaim NERD and also an Executive Recruiter.  About a year ago while working as an independent Executive Recruiter…

Started by James

0 Apr 15, 2010

Resume Builder Software, etc.

My COO asked me to find a resume builder software that will then link to job boards etc. Here is the scenario: We provide Enterprise Softwa…

Started by Harvey Clay

2 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Harvey Clay

Need examples of how your ATS system jumbles the formatting of candidate resumes when the resume has TOO MUCH formatted text

I am trying to help a group of unemployed older job seekers understand the importance of MORE content and LESS resume formatting when they…

Started by Carl Kutsmode

0 Mar 26, 2009

Video Resume people please share your thoughts...

My goal is to build a website that embrace every aspect of social networking with a video resume component. I would really like to engage i…

Started by Lionell Artemus

3 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Kunal

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service