All Discussions Tagged 'candidate' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Explain the features of candidate management in recruitment?

Candidate management helps recruiters in the overall hiring process making the process easy and hassle free. It helps to write attractive a…

Started by Jennifer Stan

0 Jun 26, 2023

How candidate management system helps in improving recruitment process?

A good recruitment process is about the candidate's experience. To find top talent, companies need to make the recruitment process easy and…

Started by Jennifer Stan

0 Jun 17, 2023

The End of Jobs - An interview with Author Jeff Wald

In this premiere episode of TribePod, Courtney Lane, Principal Consultant of Proactive Talent interviews Jeff Wald, the author of "The End…

Started by Jim Stroud

0 Jul 6, 2020

erecruit™ Partners with Textkernel to Innovate the Candidate Search and Match Experience for the Staffing Industry

Boston, MA – September 29, 2015 - Today, erecruit™, the leading innovator in enterprise staffing software, vendor management systems (“VMS”…

Started by Catie Augusta

0 Sep 29, 2015

Digi-Me Solving Candidate Pain Points with New Candidate Expectation Video Format

Aurora, IL - February 3, 2015 - Digi-Me, a digital recruitment technology company specializing in cloud-based, job-specific and employment…

Started by Katrina Kibben

0 Feb 5, 2015

Talent Data Mining

Does anyone know a reputable talent data mining company with VERY low cost?  If so please kindly share. I am having a hard time finding one…

Started by Christopher Ceraso

0 Jan 31, 2015

length of candidate rights

A client interviewed a candidate for a position X.  Client offered job and candidate accepted.  Candidate accepted a counter-offer and rema…

Started by Calvin Grey

1 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

RESUMES: are you willing to ACCEPT or do you REJECT a HOT MESS?

Should a resume with inarticulate or incoherent content, misspellings, grammatical gaffes, poor punctuation, typos or funky format be rejec…

Started by Kelly Blokdijk

4 May 21, 2014
Reply by Chadd Balbi

What is preventing you from making a placement this week? [5/19-23]

It is another week and there are candidates to place. Are you ready RBC? What is the main obstacle that you need to overcome to make that…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 May 19, 2014

How would you find your "dream" candidate when hiring a recruiter?

We see (and some of us write, rant, vent) plenty of articles bashing all that is wrong with recruiting and HR. I've been giving this some t…

Started by Kelly Blokdijk

4 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Kelly Blokdijk

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service