All Discussions Tagged 'candidate' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The End of Jobs - An interview with Author Jeff Wald

In this premiere episode of TribePod, Courtney Lane, Principal Consultant of Proactive Talent interviews Jeff Wald, the author of "The End…

Started by Jim Stroud

0 Jul 6

erecruit™ Partners with Textkernel to Innovate the Candidate Search and Match Experience for the Staffing Industry

Boston, MA – September 29, 2015 - Today, erecruit™, the leading innovator in enterprise staffing software, vendor management systems (“VMS”…

Started by Catie Augusta

0 Sep 29, 2015

Digi-Me Solving Candidate Pain Points with New Candidate Expectation Video Format

Aurora, IL - February 3, 2015 - Digi-Me, a digital recruitment technology company specializing in cloud-based, job-specific and employment…

Started by Katrina Kibben

0 Feb 5, 2015

Talent Data Mining

Does anyone know a reputable talent data mining company with VERY low cost?  If so please kindly share. I am having a hard time finding one…

Started by Christopher Ceraso

0 Jan 31, 2015

length of candidate rights

A client interviewed a candidate for a position X.  Client offered job and candidate accepted.  Candidate accepted a counter-offer and rema…

Started by Calvin Grey

1 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

RESUMES: are you willing to ACCEPT or do you REJECT a HOT MESS?

Should a resume with inarticulate or incoherent content, misspellings, grammatical gaffes, poor punctuation, typos or funky format be rejec…

Started by Kelly Blokdijk

4 May 21, 2014
Reply by Chadd Balbi

What is preventing you from making a placement this week? [5/19-23]

It is another week and there are candidates to place. Are you ready RBC? What is the main obstacle that you need to overcome to make that…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 May 19, 2014

How would you find your "dream" candidate when hiring a recruiter?

We see (and some of us write, rant, vent) plenty of articles bashing all that is wrong with recruiting and HR. I've been giving this some t…

Started by Kelly Blokdijk

4 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Kelly Blokdijk

Candidate Sourcing Process

Hi All, I wanted to ask a question on what processes people take when sourcing candidates. The reason I ask this is that I recruit for oil…

Started by Paul Banfield

3 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Dhanasekar

ATS: Anyone using Jobscore OR Akken?

I would like to speak with you offline about your experiences.  Please email me at roni@rlzapinassociates.com       

Started by Roni Zapin

0 Sep 19, 2012

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2020   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service