All Discussions Tagged 'contest' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

T Shirts For Recruiting Campaign

Inspiration from this post http://www.recruitingblogs.com/profiles/blogs/stop-trying-to-reinvent-recruiting made us think why not? "That sh…

Started by Noel Cocca

22 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

Executive Recruiters give away free CV make-over and free consult meeting!

Dear friends and colleagues It is my pleasure to draw your attention to GRN Czech's newest Social Media Project, called Crowning Achievemen…

Started by Radka Blazek

0 Feb 22, 2013

Why I Love Recruiting

Why I Love Recruiting Two words: ‘PEOPLE’ and ‘BUSINESS’. PEOPLE: There is nothing that fascinates me more, never has been, never will b…

Started by Robert Fanshawe

2 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Robert Fanshawe

Tis better to have loved Recruiting than to have never loved at all......and other odd reasons I dig what I do

So let me start off with my opening philosophy.  It's one I talk about in practically every interview I do.  One way or another you end up…

Started by Peter Leibowitz

3 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

Search strings and tools blog post wins the contest

http://tinyurl.com/6loahw -- I won the Talent Buzz Blog Post Contest with this post. Many people wrote to me since this was posted express…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

2 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Devin Blanks

RecruitingBlogs.com Video Contest Winner is...

I don't want to bore you with a long post given the hugeness of the prize I'm about to give out to the winner of the RecruitingBlogs.com…

Started by Slouch

16 Aug 12, 2008
Reply by Gerry Crispin

RecruitingBlogs.com Logo Contest!!! - Sponsored by Broadlook

Lately I have been talking quite a bit with Donato from BroadLook. -------------------------------- Donato: Where’s your Logo? Jason:…

Started by Slouch

76 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Tim

The new face of Diversity.com / A Contest !

We are planning a major revamp of Diversity.com in '08. We would like your ideas and recommendations for designing a new site with newer -…

Started by Bill Bargas

2 Oct 15, 2007
Reply by Bill Bargas

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service