All Discussions Tagged 'diversity' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recruitment and Diversification What is the right balance?

Since our company opened in 2004, we have often had to revisit the question of diversification.  Getting the balance right has always been…

Started by Dan Midwinter

0 Aug 15, 2014

Diversity.com - Searching for US, Canadian & UK Partners.

Diversity.com - Searching for US, Canadian & UK Partners.   Our business is growing and we are building a consortium of diversity rel…

Started by Bill Bargas

1 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Satish Chandra

Talent Talk Cafe: Week of January 5th - Entering 2009 with a new lens and two Chats: Generations AND Diversity

The beginning of a new year offers opportunities to look at the world through a new lens, reflect on and challenge past thinking. Our firs…

Started by Susan Burns

3 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Guy Farmer

Broadbean Integrates with disABLEDperson.com

Broadbean Technology announces its collaboration and integration with job boards, disABLEDperson.com and JOFDAV.com Newport Beach CA, 9 Se…

Started by Rayanne

0 Sep 9, 2010

What's a qualified recruiter?

What is a qualified woman or minority? Is it the same as a qualified white man? This guy has a point: As Obama gets to appointing a new jud…

Started by Steve Levy

13 May 15, 2009
Reply by Toni Buccarelli

Tutorial Tuesday - Taking your Diversity Sourcing further...don't just post a job...

Recently Diversity Sourcing has been on my mind, especially with Diversity Inc releasing it’s 2009 Top 50 Employer List last week. There ar…

Started by Kelly Dingee

1 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Amitai Givertz

Diversity Management and Mentoring

Being that our staffing initiatives are a bit slow at the moment our corporate recruiting team has become quite cross-functional. I love th…

Started by Gino Conti

0 Feb 16, 2009

Are you looking to HIRE? Recruiting in Canada...

Hi Everyone, I would like to inform everyone who's hiring about our current promo for job postings: For limited time offer, Post your jobs…

Started by Karl Espiritu

0 Aug 25, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service