All Discussions Tagged 'employment' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Re-Vamping our Recruitment Homepage--We need your opinion please

Dear Recruiters, We need your help! We are currently improving our employer homepage for recruiters to provide a better service and want t…

Started by Mona Karaoui

0 Jun 22, 2010

This Month's Lesson of Life from Bayt.com | June 2010

Bayt.com has the largest and fastest growing database in the region, with over 100,000 new registering candidates per month and over 1.2 mi…

Started by Mona Karaoui

0 Jun 21, 2010

How do you know if you are a social recruiter?

Hi All,   So far, 172 people have taken the "Are You a Social Recruiter?" self-assessment survey I launched in January, and there have been…

Started by Jeff Ernst

0 Mar 17, 2010

Needed: A better and more efficient way of matching talent with opportunity.

HR Departments in all companies are currently working with four different groups to meet the talent needs of their companies.  They are wor…

Started by Mac Byrd

0 Jan 31, 2010

New jobs posted on 7th January 2010 in India, USA, Africa, Middle East, Asia, Europe, Oceana

New jobs have been posted on Capacity Building-Development based in almost of all the countries of the world. The jobs are in all streams i…

Started by Shyamsunder Panchavati

0 Jan 7, 2010

Is your Employment Brand message connecting with job seekers, candidates and more importantly your employees?

Measure Your Employment Brand through every step of the employment lifecycle. Is your Employment Brand message connecting with job seekers…

Started by Valerie Ellinor

0 Oct 6, 2009

Why Should I hire you?.....Convince Me

I wrote an article on a social site about the difficulties in convincing an employer to hire someone in today's economy, especially when th…

Started by Steve Shannon

0 Sep 11, 2009

Being Taken Advantage Of By Agency Owner

I left my former legal recruiting firm after 8 years recently to start my own shop. The entire time I was with my former firm, I was single…

Started by Casey

64 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Heather Bussing

Background Checks on Contractors

What type of background checks do you require on your contractors / consultants? Most clients have an extensive list and we adhere to there…

Started by Alex Putman

0 Apr 20, 2009

Supreme Court to hear white firefighters bias claim

The way to stop discrimination on the basis of race is to stop discriminating on the basis of race. ~Chief Justice Roberts A lawsuit broug…

Started by Steve Levy

1 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Sandra McCartt

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service