All Discussions Tagged 'job' (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hiring 3 in Santa Clara, CA

We are hiring 2 Perm (Direct Hire) Recruiters and 1 Sales/Account Manager to work in our Silicon Valley office. I am also open to talking w…

Started by Craig Silverman

0 May 1, 2009

Job loss among college educated last two years: Not looking too good for Blacks

Here's a whoa article... Disclosure: EPI is a heavily left funded organization; I might have commented somewhere on RBC about the EPI and…

Started by Steve Levy

1 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Gino Conti

Made suggestion to HotJobs to allow embedded video in job ads -- please rate it for visibility

I made a suggestion on HotJobs' site today to allow embedded code in the job ads...so we have the ability to put in a video (hosted on YouT…

Started by Eric Putkonen

0 Apr 3, 2009

Job Board Software

Are there any reasonably priced or Open Source Job Board packages out there? If you're familiar with one/any, could you comment or try to p…

Started by Art Pitcher

0 Apr 2, 2009

Job board and corporate site limits

In your opinion, what are the main limits about the use of only job board and corporate web site in a e-recruiting strategy?

Started by marco

0 Mar 29, 2009

Attention Recruiters: Special Offer to Members of RecruitingBlogs.com (2-Months FREE Unlimited Job Postings at JobsDirectUSA.com)

Recruiters, Five months ago when I found myself suddenly laid-off, and without a job, I joined the powerful world of web 2.0 networking. T…

Started by Carlos Gil

0 Mar 25, 2009

What an ex-AIG employee is doing to stimulate jobs in this economy and save America one job at a time

Founder of JobsDirectUSA, Saving America One Job at a Time Jacksonville, FL – Seven years ago Carlos Gil was a part-time shoe salesman ear…

Started by Carlos Gil

0 Mar 17, 2009

Job Seekers, I need your help

Job seekers, I need your help. Recruiters , and staffing professionals, throughout the United States are actively using the services provi…

Started by Carlos Gil

0 Mar 16, 2009

Stable Demand for Sales Jobs Provides Hope for Sales Professionals and New College Graduates

SalesJobs.net reports candidates with less than one year experience in highest demand PHILADELPHIA — March 11, 2009 — SalesJobs.net, a Bey…

Started by Tara Berger

0 Mar 11, 2009

A Fresh Approach to Job Order Leads

Every day, recruiters nationwide use job boards to prospect for new business leads. But searching job boards manually is a tedious process.…

Started by Brendan Delaney

0 Mar 7, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service