All Discussions Tagged 'media' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does Anyone Else Use "Empire Avenue"?

It's a fun way to monitor your social media impact.  My stock is up 9+ points in the past week!  Good time to buy. http://empireavenue.com

Started by Nicholas Meyler

0 Apr 20, 2015

Please whatever you do, do not pay for a ticket to Linkedin Talent Connect #ever

This year was the first I was fortunate enough to attend Linkedin's Talent Connect last week in Sydney (Last year I requested to go along a…

Started by Sarah Calverley

3 May 7, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

Social media communication - casual or professional?

I've been following some local recruiters as they tweet and post on Linked In about jobs they are hiring for and just general recruiting co…

Started by Malia Jorgensen

0 Feb 7, 2013

Has anyone outsourced their admin/social media/sourcing?

I am a small firm and find more and more of my time on these functions and less on actual recruiting. I am constantly being approached by f…

Started by Roni Zapin

17 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Ryan Leary

Weekend Watch: Social Media Issues at Work

The way we engage professionally via social media is offering new opportunities in the world of work. However, it’s also limiting the overa…

Started by Terry Starr

0 Sep 28, 2012

How do you use Twitter Lists?

I've heard a few people mention how handy Twitter Lists are for recruitment. I have been experimenting a little but I'm really new to Twitt…

Started by Ian Rosenberg

2 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Noel Cocca

Why we should be advising jobseekers to reject LinkedIn connection requests

I took the long way round to come to the realisation that having "over 500" people in your LinkedIn network isn't necessarily a good thing,…

Started by Mildred Talabi

5 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Mildred Talabi

Midmark Corporation Achieves Social Media Recruiting Success with myStaffingPro

myStaffingPro has published a case study in cooperation with Midmark Corporation on their recruiting success with social media. The case st…

Started by Julia

0 Apr 23, 2012

Press Release on Peoplesourcing Certifications

Dear All: Our press release on the Peoplesourcing Certification Program is out! Irina Shamaeva Announces Open Registration for Online Ce…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

0 Mar 21, 2012

Is the use of social media for recruiters overrated?

Hi guys,  I just wanted to get a some different outlooks and people's attitude on social media within the recruiting space? Any recruiters…

Started by Theus Amuah

8 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Patrick Richard

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service