All Discussions Tagged 'mobile' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

myStaffingPro Applicant Tracking System Announces Record-Breaking Year

myStaffingPro, leading SaaS applicant tracking provider, announced record-breaking sales and earnings for 2011. In 2011, myStaffingPro welc…

Started by Julia

0 Jan 18, 2012

Keep in touch with changes in your LinkedIn network using JobChangeAlert iPhone/iPad app

I wanted to bring to your attention a new tool which helps you use LinkedIn effectively. To extract full value from LinkedIn you need to kn…

Started by Bharath Natarajan

0 Jan 3, 2012

Careerjet's job search app is now available for iPhone and Android

A new free application to search jobs from your mobile phone anywhere, any time   The online search engine for jobs Careerjet has just laun…

Started by Joanna Stefanska

2 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Joanna Stefanska

Social Onboarding and Mobile Apps

Is anyone, corporate or agency, using social media to reinforce the onboarding socialization process prior to new hires starting work? Alon…

Started by Kirby Cole

0 Aug 10, 2011

JobServe gives managers opportunity to think and act global

JobServe gives managers opportunity to think and act global   When JobServe sent 3 sales people to Australia in 2002 to establish JobServe’…

Started by Kathryn O'Brien

0 Nov 15, 2010

A Little Frost in the Morning

I am awakened every morning by one of two sounds: the alarm set on my phone that sounds like crickets or the ping of an email dropping in.…

Started by Rayanne

0 Oct 6, 2010

One Day at a Time

There is something that happened to me about three years ago. I became addicted to a cell phone. I couldn't go anywhere without one. I wo…

Started by Rayanne

0 Aug 9, 2010

Mobile Job Searching: Sex, Pies and Invigulate [sic]

Sex, Pies and Invigulate [sic]   ...amazingly these are some of the searches that candidates have performed using JobServe’s mobile job sea…

Started by Kathryn O'Brien

0 Jul 27, 2010

Making Your Microsoft Outlook Your ATS!

ALEX Desktop (www.hireability.com/desktop) is the first of its kind to offer recruiters and staffing professionals the ability to use their…

Started by Jill Sullivan Grueter

0 Sep 9, 2009

Talent Talk Cafe - Week of April 20th: Get Mobile with Joel Cheesman AND Finding Value in Relationships

Join Talent Talk Cafe two times a week! Every Tuesday and Thursday at 3pm ET / 12pm PT! Look for the chat in the center on the Community pa…

Started by Susan Burns

0 Apr 20, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service