All Discussions Tagged 'networking' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Stuck in the Middle

Every Tuesday, I attend the local Chamber of Commerce luncheon and yesterday was no different. I arrived, along with several other attendee…

Started by Rayanne

4 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

Is your social networking NOT working? Fix it!

HireAbility.com's is once again bringing you an outstanding online social media training on Tuesday, October 13th at 1 PM EDT with Neil Leb…

Started by Jill Sullivan Grueter

0 Oct 7, 2009

It's Not Just a Game Anymore

I have waited all year for this event. And now I know why. The unconference, thus far, has been filled with undiscussions, with unsession…

Started by Rayanne

0 Sep 24, 2009

Are you REALLY using your Twitter network to your advantage?

HireAbility.com's Recruiter Training Center is the leader in social networking education! Learn from one of the best, online, September 23r…

0 Sep 17, 2009

Can you REALLY use Twitter to Recruit? Ah, yes, BIG TIME! Learn how...

Do you know how to recruit using Twitter? Have you successfully placed anyone? If not, now is the time to find out how. 73% of Executives…

0 Aug 12, 2009

Swing For the Fences

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is." ~Yogi Berra Tonight I am going to a baseball…

Started by Rayanne

0 Jul 24, 2009

Do You Know a Worthwhile Nonprofit Organization?

I started a community for nonprofit professionals across the US to connect with each other and help each other succeed. If you know a worth…

Started by Guy Farmer

0 Jun 17, 2009

Social Recruiting, a Way of Life?

I am in San Jose, California taking advantage of the minds that have assembled at Google in Mountain View and surrounding areas to discus…

Started by Rayanne

0 Jun 16, 2009

"The economy is getting better." REALLY??

Who said this? "Unless you are willing to drench yourself in your work beyond the capacity of the average man, you are just not cut out fo…

Started by Rayanne

15 May 26, 2009
Reply by Maureen Sharib

Frequent Flyer No More

I met Greg Rokos of The Rokos Group about seven years ago. We were both exhibiting at an HR conference in Sacramento, CA. This was pre-soc…

Started by Rayanne

0 May 14, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service