HireAbility.com's is once again bringing you an outstanding online social media training on Tuesday, October 13th at 1 PM EDT with Neil Lebovits, CPA, CPC, CTS!
As you know, the Recruiter Training Center is a leader in social media education, and we are providing all of our accredited trainings for $14.99 (or $0 with a library card) for the rest of 2009.
Register now at www.recruitertrainingcenter.com
Social Networking - Notworking! (or why most social networking plans fail and how to fix it!)
The staffing & recruiting industry is years behind most other industries when it comes to adopting technology. We get there, but often much too late.
This session, Neil Lebovits will share the real secrets of "internet marketing" and how you to apply this to your business, or desk, NOW.
Register for $14.99. Can't make the online training? Register now and receive the on-demand playback and presentation on the same day of the event!
Social networking is obviously a great way to recruit candidates and market them. However, one needs to integrate all of the different social networking sites out there and navigate their "relationships". In this session, Neil will teach you how to do just that.
So, how effective is your Web site?
Most Web sites in our industry today are archaic. You may be expecting a lot of traffic and believe that by posting some great articles or resource centers, that your audience will keep coming back. In addition, we know that most Web sites in our industry have some sort of client or candidate "application" area, yet most won't take the time to apply here because there are thousands of free aggregator sites.
In this training, Neil will also teach you how to refine your Web site or create your own recruiter page. In fact, you'll also learn about the power of using opt-in email addresses to capture your target markets.
* Learn how to use sequential mailings instead of the email blasts that are built into your front office system
* Learn how to quickly and easily build your sales or recruiting message, using this simple technology. Never again will you have to provide all of your great material on one page, but give it to your target market in doses
* Learn why most newsletters don't work and how you can give away a ton of free stuff, yet still get paid for it down the road
* Learn how to integrate this into your other Web sites or projects to maximize your results
* Learn how easy it is for any recruiter (let alone an owner or manager) to set up inexpensive 'members-only' sites for their best clients/prospects or candidates. How giving this away for free can really be the icing on your cake
Join our Recruiter Training Center LinkedIn group to keep up with latest and great training information.