All Discussions Tagged 'new' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I Apologize: I never took the time to introduce myself.

All the rush from the holidays and everything running on a tight schedule. I completely missed this.  Well My name is Maria. I am new on th…

Started by Maria

7 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Maria

Brand New Here!

Hi all! I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself! I come from a background of sales, marketing, and account management. I stumble…

Started by Julenne Caldwell

15 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by pam claughton

Help with a new hire...

Hi everyone...I'm new here, but so far looks like lots of great information.  Here is my question for the group:  I've just hired my first…

Started by Adam

9 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Adam

OT - Hell on Wheels Premier - OUTSTANDING

Liked this premier episode.  A lot to put into historical perspective about the wild wild west only 150 years ago.  Slaves were free, ci…

Started by Valentino Martinez

5 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

Best Onboarding Program EVER!!!!

Hey Recruiting Junkies... One of my many tasks this year is to revamp/rebuild our on-boarding program at adidas. I know there is a lot of…

Started by Steve Fogarty

4 May 23, 2011
Reply by Ian Rosen

Focused I Stand

Many of my friends have been trapped in horrific weather this week. Anywhere across the states and even the globe, there has been tragic i…

Started by Rayanne

0 Feb 4, 2011

New York Recruiter / Entrepreneur Wanted

We are building a very unique recruiting firm - some of the members of recruitingblogs know about me and my firm Recruitfest...we've grown…

Started by David Jacks

1 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Joe Gamon

Life Imitates Art

I recently bought a flip camera. I have heard that video is the new blogging. Vlogging, as it were. And I tend to agree that video is makin…

Started by Rayanne

4 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Brian Meeks

History in the Making

All around us technology is changing our world. My two teenagers were showing me some videos on YouTube and both, in their infinite wisdom,…

Started by Rayanne

6 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

ultimatejobboard.com goes LIVE!

Contact: Christopher Poreda FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE(P): 1.908.517.0800(E): Christopher@ujbcorp.comULTIMATEJOBBOARD.COM GOES ONLINE TO REDEFIN…

Started by Christopher L. Poreda

0 Jan 31, 2010

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service