All Discussions Tagged 'talent' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Onrec USA Launches Online Recruitment Gives Back (Onrec GB), Announces Partnership with Kiva

Onrec, a leading global resource for online recruitment, today announced the creation of Online Recruitment Gives Back (Onrec GB), the new…

Started by RD Whitney

0 May 3, 2009

Peter Weddle, CEO of WEDDLE’s LLC , to Speak at Onrec Expo 2009

Peter Weddle, CEO of WEDDLE’s LLC , to Speak at Onrec Online Recruiting EXPO 2009 November. 3-4 in Chicago http://www.onrec.com/conference

Started by RD Whitney

0 Apr 3, 2009

Has Healthcare hiring slowed down or stable in this current economy?

Started this discussion to share stories and experiences, especially in the healthcare domain and whether corporate healthcare hiring, has…

Started by Shekar Talakola

0 Mar 12, 2009

Podcast with HRMarketer president, Kevin Grossman

I just posted a 20 minute interview on TotalPicture Radio with Kevin. The topic: HRMarketer's latest report -Trends in HR Marketing: Where…

Started by Peter Clayton

0 Mar 8, 2009

HeadSpace: Don't Compromise

"Being a road warrior can be tiring, " reports Amitai Givertz. "I wanted to stay focused on all my activities, but also be at home. When…

Started by Rayanne

0 Feb 26, 2009

Talent Pooling... is it fair on candidates?

Hi all, Sitting here thinking about our world currently, the whole 180 flip... too many candidates, not enough jobs... (reminiscing to 200…

Started by Dan Nuroo

9 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Gino Conti

Your take on performance evaluations?

So, this week my daughter was honored at her middle school for getting all 1's in Effort and Citizenship. There was a special evening cerem…

Started by Jason C. Blais

0 Jan 13, 2009

Implementing an Enterprise Performance Management System?

Karen Farmer, talent solutions consultant for Taleo Corporation, has shared with www.TalentManagementTech.com "The 12 Biggest Mistakes to A…

Started by RD Whitney

1 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Lizz

What is the ideal resume length for someone with 15+ years of experience?

A friend of mine came by over the weekend to go over his job search plan. He had paid a good deal of money to a company that helped him rew…

Started by Cathy McCullough

2 Jan 5, 2009
Reply by Amy Crossley

loomy Silicon Valley job market has some bright spots

Upon reading this article I must agree that a higher percentage of Talent that passed over Start-up offers do tend to give them a second th…

Started by 01. Lonnie McRorey

0 Nov 17, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service