All Discussions Tagged 'virtual' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Virtual recruiting team vs in office

I am considering hiring recruiters and sales people that will work remote from their home offices rather than in a central office.  I am lo…

Started by John Meurer

5 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by John Meurer

Virtual Recruiting???

I'm curious to get feedback from members of the site.  Would you use a service that did the following for your direct hire roles: 1.  Crea…

Started by Scott Weiss

0 Aug 9, 2012

Last Chance! Register by 11/30/11

As a follow up and courtesy reminder, the last day Employers may register for the America Hires Virtual Job Fair is Wednesday November 30th…

Started by Carlos Gil

0 Nov 23, 2011

Now Hiring: America Hires Virtual Job Fair to run through December 31st

JACKSONVILLE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--JobsDirectUSA will host the America Hires Virtual Job Fair to connect candidates across the United Sta…

Started by Carlos Gil

0 Oct 3, 2011

Get Ready for the America Hires Virtual Job Fair

Say good-bye to traditional job fairs and say hello to the America Hires Virtual Job Fair, an online and interactive event aimed to help…

Started by Carlos Gil

0 Sep 20, 2011

Perfect Eyebrows and a Messy Desk

Sometimes, I can be obsessed.  My children and close friends are laughing at this, because there really is no "sometimes" about it.  But t…

Started by Rayanne

8 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

San Francisco Recruiting Job

Dear Friends,   I am looking for a recruiter/sourcer who will work 50% onsite in San Francisco (by the ballpark - awesome location, 1 block…

Started by Amy Elder

0 Jul 28, 2011

A Virtual Approach To Recruiting

We've all been told that a college degree guarantees success. With U.S unemployment at 9.5% and recent college graduates facing one of the…

Started by Kevin O'Brien

4 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Kevin O'Brien

A Little Frost in the Morning

I am awakened every morning by one of two sounds: the alarm set on my phone that sounds like crickets or the ping of an email dropping in.…

Started by Rayanne

0 Oct 6, 2010

Here's my Card!

While sitting in my home office the other day, I sifted through two hundred business cards stacked in a rickety pile. They slightly totter…

Started by Rayanne

4 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service