If I were interested in adding someone to my team in Dallas - I think this is exactly the type of person I'd be looking for.
I'd sure like to hear from anyone that feels they fit (or know someone that fits) the below description and would be interested in applying were I to suddenly have this job to fill immediately for an 18 month contract. :-)

Highlights:
• Drive a high-level of traffic to micro or niche websites and communities.
• Research and monitor technological trends and demographic market data to capitalize on recruiting activity or creation/revision of recruiting strategies.
• Serve as participant/moderator in any and all online content - forums, blogs, discussion sites – to help reach targeted and passive job seekers.
• Work with dynamic team for 'out of the box' recruiting and marketing ideas/opportunities.

Should have:
• 2 years of online research, community management and/or marketing experience or relative degree
• Firm grasp on social networking trends and risks of various levels of involvement
• Exceptional planning skills
• Self-motivated

Did I mention that I'm interested in speaking to someone IMMEDIATELY that might want more details?
Use the message feature here to reach me rather than a volley in this thread. Happy to explain my interest and details offline. :-)

Views: 43

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service