I am currently working on a number of assignments seeking experienced IT Recruitment consultants in the UK.

Several positions are based in London (inc. City, West End etc.) and others are in locations such as Brighton, Crawley/Gatwick, Portsmouth, Southampton etc.

ALL are with dynamic and highly successful/established organisations who offer the very best in terms oif support, training and career opportunity to their employees.

Roles, ranging from Recruitment Consultant to Team Leader level, require candidates to possess a minimum of 12 months proven, successful IT recruitment experience (Contract or Perm).

Remuneration packages vary but are all negotiable and designed to attract the very best in the industry.

For an initial, informal dicussion, please contact me using the details below.

Please forward CV's to:
Peter J Reed-Forrester
Whitewave Solutions Ltd
Email: prf@whitewavesolutions.com

Tel: +44 (0)845 077 4014
Fax: +44 (0)845 077 8015

Views: 113

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Peter,

I understand you might be having this postitons on- site, If any of your clients consider giving out the work to an off-shore center providing economical resources.

We have a team of Technical recruiters with 5+ years of experience who can work virtually from our center.

Please feel free to contact me on dennis@careermosaic.org

Thanks and Regards
Dennis Dsouza
Careermosaic.org
Hi Peter J Reed-Forrester,

We would like to inform you about ourselves ----

We, Nidhi Placements, are one of the Leading Placement Consultants, providing Quality Candidates, for all levels in reputed companies & MNC’s, Globally, since, 1994.

If interested, please do get in touch, we can definitely work together for mutual benefit to both of us.

Quality is our Motto, and Innovation is what we continuously strive for. Our ongoing service improvements aim to achieve a deeper understanding of our Clients' and Candidates' needs. Our credo is to add significant value to Organizations and Careers. We are committed to maintain the confidentiality of Our Valued Clients and Candidates.

Our Recruitment processes and techniques assure and ensure "Long Term Team Players" for our clients. We have placed CEOs, VPs, Presidents, GM's and other Senior and Middle Level Professionals.

We assure you of our prompt services & Quality Candidates Always.

Our Motto is “Right Candidate for the Right Position from Nidhi Placements”

To know more about our Company, we request you to visit our website:

http://www.nidhiplacements.com

Please feel free to contact us for all the recruitments in your Esteemed Organisation on:

Nidhi Placements,
Suner Complex,
TF-16,3rd Floor,
Harinagar Crossing,
Rajesh Tower Road,
Gotri,
Baroda – 390021,
Gujarat – INDIA.
Landline – 91 265 6537442
Mobile: 91 093272 10477
E-Mail Id: - nidhiplacements@rediffmail.com/nidhiplacements@nidhiplacements.com

It will be our Privilege & Pleasure to work with your Company.

Thanking You.

With Best Regards,

For Nidhi Placements,

Nita Zaveri
(Executive Director)
How are you doing today. I do have my own company here in USA and Back in India. We do work with major Healthcare, Pharma, Insurance, Pharma, Telecom and Financial clients here in US Nationwide. We have over 30 + recruiters and we can hire more depending on the need of the client. We have a very big office space with highspeed internet, latest computers and phone lines and we can accomodate another 100+ recruiters in our office....

What we do is, for each client we do provide 3-5 recruiters exclusively, they do work exclusively on client requirements both IT and Non-IT. They work as their employees only, here instead of paying 45-50$/hr for one recruiter and get less results, for the same amount of money you get 3-5 recruiters exclusively working as your own employees/recruiters and get more closures and money. In that way you will save the cost and get more profits.

If you are interested in this model, please do give me a call at 412-563-3460 or email it to me at sunny@shstinc.com or email me your contact details, we can talk

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service