Dennis Dsouza's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Chris, We provide excellent sourcing services and we have our expertise in Finan…"

Dennis Dsouza replied Dec 19, 2008 to Independents and Sourcers for Accounting/Finance in metro NYC area

1 Dec 19, 2008
Reply by Dennis Dsouza

"Hi Lisa, Would you consider taking a help of a company providing excellent sourcing…"

Dennis Dsouza replied Dec 11, 2008 to Sourcers for Sales Reps and Sales Manager positions in the Bay Area

5 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Adrianne Wellman

"Hi Josh, Can we talk about this? Please provide me with a number and a time to call…"

Dennis Dsouza replied Sep 9, 2008 to Entry level recruiter needed - Irvine, CA

2 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Josh Blake

"Hi Gary, I was thinking if you are open to the idea of using our services of recrui…"

Dennis Dsouza replied Aug 22, 2008 to Entry Level Associates for our Charlotte NC Executive Search Division

2 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Deepa

"Hi Brandon, I would like to speak you on this. If you can give 15 minutes for a cal…"

Dennis Dsouza replied Aug 11, 2008 to Looking for Experienced Recruiters for Small Recruiting Company

4 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Matthew

"Hi Raj, I sent you a mail on this. Thanks and Regards Dennis Dsouza dennisdsouza@y…"

Dennis Dsouza replied Jul 30, 2008 to Looking to invest in/ fund right HR/Recruitment entrepreneurs - India

5 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Raj Punjabi

"HI Shera, I have sent you an Email. Thanks and Regards Dennis Dsouza"

Dennis Dsouza replied Jul 11, 2008 to Finance & Accounting Recruiter - Lawrenceville, GA w/ possible Virtual in Atlanta Area

2 Jul 21, 2008
Reply by Shera Walton

"Hi Laurie, I was wondering if your looking for some sourcers, who can help you and…"

Dennis Dsouza replied Jul 7, 2008 to LOOKING FOR RECRUITERS IN SOUTH FLORIDA

11 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Dennis Dsouza

"Hi Dana, I can assist you on this and i have sent you an email regarding the requir…"

Dennis Dsouza replied Jul 1, 2008 to Verizon Business is seeking a Sr. Sourcer (HUNTER) to work out of Seattle or San Francisco

2 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Sunny

"Hi Lou, We are an off-shore center based in India, We can assist you and your compa…"

Dennis Dsouza replied Jun 27, 2008 to Healthcare recruitment jobs in Philadelphia, PA & Towson, MD area

10 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Renee Mathis, BSN, RN, Recruiter

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service