Hi Characters,

I source HR and Inhouse Recruiters for Australia and Sth East Asia, and I am currently sourcing a Sourcing/Recruitment Manager for an large IT company to be based in Singapore. The role will however involve a lot of travel around south east Asia, so am looking for someone with strong HR and Recruitment experience across this region.

Given the specific nature of the organisation, someone from an IT, Tech or Software background will be ideal.

The position will be working to bring that vision to life everyday by helping to acquire the talent necessary to successfully scale multiple businesses across the Region.

The person will lead the staffing function for Southeast Asia & Malaysia by partnering closely with the relevant HR Directors. This includes:

• External market talent mapping for SEA & Malaysia
• Building the staffing community for SEA & Malaysia (focusing on best practice sharing and community building)
• Executive recruitment for SEA & Malaysia (focusing on Country GM’s and HR Managers)
• On-boarding and mentoring recruiters across SEA & Malaysia

I am currently researching a long list for potential candidates who may be interested. If you are interested or know anyone that might be, can you please let me know (or forward my details to them).

For more information on the HR Talent Pool, go to www.HarrierRP.com or to my linkedin profile www.linkedin/in/matthewitson

Many thanks in advance,

Matt.

Views: 26

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service