What experience have people had with Outsourced Sourcing?

I had been aware of some of the stuff happening globally, in particular in India, and had a good chat with an Indian company today about.

I am interested to know whether people have used this successfully, and whether they have seen it adding value to their talent pools.

View Matt Hewitson - Lead Talent Manager {LION}'s profile on LinkedIn

Views: 351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As an outsourced candidate sourcing provider I can say my clients have had great experiences:-)
If you'd like references feel free to call and we can discuss.
http://htcresearch.com for more information

jeff weidner jeffweidnerlinkedin@gmail.com for linkedin requests only

jweidner {at} htcresearch.com for all others
Hi Matt

I am a new member to this blog and my first mail on this blog to you, I do represent a RPO Firm by name Encore RPO with Global Delivery Centre in India and Headquaters in Simi valley CA.

www.encorerpo.com

You can try our service for Free and experience it.

santosh
Encore RPO
818 357 2325
Hi Matt,

I am working with iPlaceUSA a RPO based in Pune, India with its headquarters in Vienna, VA.

We have had so far good placements with some of the top companies in US.
We do help our clients to add up to their talent pools by doing active and passive sourcing.

Thanks and Regards,

Aswathy Pillai
Sourcer
iPlace USA
aswathy@iPlaceUSA.com
www.iPlaceUSA.com

Recruiting Done Right from Start to Finish

Have you LinkedIn yet? Connect with me at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/aswathypillai
Matt,

My name is John Fortino, Co-Founder of Velocity Resource Group. We have been providing resume sourcing and qualification services for over 7 years. We are headquartered in the Chicago area, and I would be happy to talk with you regarding our business. Our offshore location is in Bangkok Thailand and is managed by the other founder of the business.

Feel free to contact me directly, 630-848-0888 ext 210.

Regards,

John Fortino
Velocity Resource Group
Matt,

As someone that tried this briefly in the past, I really think it depends on your business model, requisition volume, and department structure. I work in a fairly niche industry and so a general sourcing group was not going to be more effective than having a designated sourcer within my organization with our upfront investment in sourcing tools and tracking systems. The out sourced group provided a good sized list of candidates, but unfortunately the quality wasn't there simply because the best candidates we find come through industry referrals; to get a more personalized service from this out source provider was more expensive then bringing on two additional head count.

If our volume continued to out-pace our ability to be more tactical then it would have made sense to continue with out sourcing this function because it frees you up to adjust your recruiters' activities to working with hiring managers more closely and better active candidate management,. Since our base-line requisition volume can be handled by our internal staff but can have sudden peaks, there is a much higher value in bringing on a contract recruiter (for project based fluctuations) or using traditional agencies (where you have to pay a higher fee per candidate but can get a army of motivated recruiters looking for you, which can really help with your time-to-hire metric).That said, we haven't tried the off-shoring approach which provides services at a significantly lower cost.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service