•Contract position for 90 days+ depending on the staffing need.
•Ability to strategically develop creative staffing initiatives to attract passive job
seekers and diverse candidates (i.e. networking events, open houses, involvement
with diversity associations/organizations, etc.)
• Experience with supporting a sales organization and understanding the demands of
their hiring needs
• Ability to build a consistent pipeline of candidates for future openings within sales
organization for offices throughout the country
• Manage a significant amount of requisitions while meeting time to fill and diversity
• Effectively work with Human Resource Business Partners to gain an understanding
of compensation, organizational staffing goals and to develop new hiring strategies
• Experience with utilizing/updating different applicant tracking systems and
maintaining OFCCP rules and regulations
• Experience recruiting for Account Managers, Sales Engineers, Proposal Managers,
Contracts Managers, Sales Managers, etc with telecommunications and federal
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume to dana.mclee@verizonbusiness.
do have my own IT Staffing company, started last year December. Looking to tie-up with few good companies. We source IT Talent to major telecom, pharma, financials, insurance and federal clients in US.
I do have team of 15 recruiters back in India who help for all my client and vendor reqs here in USA. Also we have very big set-up back in India were we can accomodate 80-100 consultants at a time, that i want to use for any software development or processes. I am very much interested in working with people like you and the company. You can reach me anytime at 412-563-3460 or email me at email@example.com its my company email id.
You can also email me your direct contact number