I may have written this wrong the first time around so I'm going to try to clarify the position a little bit better....I work for a gov't contractor in Maryland and need the assistance of a good sourcer who has experience seeking out systems and software engineers. Sourcer needs to have an understanding of or experience recruiting within a C4I environment. 3 month contract to start, likely extendable. Would prefer a local candidate in the vicinity of Fulton, MD but will possibly consider a virtual recruiter with the right credentials. Please e-mail your resume to jody.simon@solipsys.com.

Thank you!

Views: 67

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jody,

My name is Jill Rosenfield. I work for a company called HireVelocity. We specialize in sourcing and screening for between 30.00 to 40.00 per hour, virtually. I would love to chat with you about our business model. We can keep your costs low with no burden or overhead. Please let me know if we could schedule some time to chat.
Kindest Regards,
Jill Rosenfield
HireVelocity
770-308-0203
jrosenfield@hirevelocity.net
Hello Jody,
I am an experienced recruiter working in Frederick, MD and would love the opportunity to discuss your recruiting needs. You may contact me directly at Jenn@jenncohrm.com.

Jenn.

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service