Just curious if anyone has used a good ATS that is not hosted on the web by an outside company. We are trying to avoid the recurring license costs, as we are growing rapidly.

If anyone has info, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Sonny

Views: 171

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use Winsearch and am very happy with it.

Paul
Sonny - any good web-based ATS should be able to grow w/you and provide a fee structure that is reasonable during growth. In the end it will offer u more functionality, flexibility and cost savings then bringing something in and hosting in-house.
Thanks, Susan. If I had final say, there would be no question, but our partners want something in-house.

Thanks

Susan Burns said:
Sonny - any good web-based ATS should be able to grow w/you and provide a fee structure that is reasonable during growth. In the end it will offer u more functionality, flexibility and cost savings then bringing something in and hosting in-house.
Sonny, are you saying that you see an ideal solution in a web-based but your partners don't so you'll settle for a solution that less than ideal? Maybe I'm missing something. What is it?
I meant that I would go with a particular product that I like, but it is ASP only. I am sure we can make a C/S product work, but I have not used one, so I am trying to find a good one. we just want to keep it in-house.

Amitai Givertz said:
Sonny, are you saying that you see an ideal solution in a web-based but your partners don't so you'll settle for a solution that less than ideal? Maybe I'm missing something. What is it?
Oh, OK. I get it.
Are you a third-party agency or in-house? That will help give you some ideas!

-Katie
We are both. We have staff consultants that do our project work, and we offer staff augmentation to clients as a service, so we hire direct to our firm and we hire contractors to work at our clients.

Katie Tierney said:
Are you a third-party agency or in-house? That will help give you some ideas!

-Katie
Sonny,

We have been using Sendouts for the last 3 years. I think they provide a good balance between price, functionality and the ease of use. Check them out. Our contact there is Natosha McIntyre. Call her at (877) 309-5222 Ext. 113 or email at NMcIntyre@Sendouts.com. (Please mention Irina at Brain Gain Recruiting referred you.) They were flexible about the pricing when we signed up. I also liked their UI better than some other ATS's we had tried out. Let me know what you think if you try them. Thanks, Irina
hi Irina,

i have a team of Experienced recruiters who can fill in hard positions by providing the skilled candidates.
can you suggest me or reffer me to anyone who can hire my recruiters.

thank u

Mathew@espritamerica.com
I've reviewed some software recently.

Cbiz, Go4-web are both client-server, where you host the server.
I think winsearch also can be client-server.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service