I work for one of the best IT agencies in all of New England, I'm convinced of it. And I would LOVE to have the opportunity to tell you about my company and the Recruiter opening that we have because I'm certain you'll be convinced as well.
IBA Software Technologies has been a leader in the Technical Staffing industry in Massachusetts since 1975 and has built its reputation through years of high quality service, not only to our clients, but to our consultants and employees. As such, IBA Software Technologies offers a solid base salary, a very competitive commission and bonus plan, benefits and growth opportunities to its Recruiters. Come join a professional environment, work hard, have fun, and greatly further your career both financially and professionally!
IBA Software Technologies currently has an opening for a Mid to Senior-Level Technical Staffing Professional/Recruiter for our expanding Norwood, MA office. Our ideal candidate is someone who has been successful in Technical Staffing and is looking to join a rapidly growing office as part of a well established company.
· Managing the placement process from start to finish
· Establishing relationships with both contract and permanent candidates, serving as a "partner" rather than an "agent" or "headhunter"
· Sourcing candidates from job boards, existing databases, ad responses, direct recruiting and other unique sourcing methods
· Engaging candidates beyond the surface level to ensure a proper fit for both candidate and client
· Sourcing for leads and existing openings in partnership with the sales team
· An environment that values and rewards professionalism and encourages independence.
· Competitive salary + Commission + Bonus Plan
· Generous healthcare and dental cost sharing.
· 401k, Life, and LTD
· Paid vacation and holidays
· The opportunity to learn new technologies and become well-versed in several fields
· The opportunity to expand your career in new directions such as sales/account management
Our perfect candidate:
· Would have at least 2 years of Technical Staffing industry expertise.
· Would be able to work under pressure and deadlines.
· Would be able to work within the team environment and support its members.
· Would be able to work independently, after-hours, etc. as business needs dictate.
· Would be flexible, willing to learn, driven, and able to multi-task.
Interested candidates should email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.