I work for one of the best IT agencies in all of New England, I'm convinced of it. And I would LOVE to have the opportunity to tell you about my company and the Recruiter opening that we have because I'm certain you'll be convinced as well.

IBA Software Technologies has been a leader in the Technical Staffing industry in Massachusetts since 1975 and has built its reputation through years of high quality service, not only to our clients, but to our consultants and employees. As such, IBA Software Technologies offers a solid base salary, a very competitive commission and bonus plan, benefits and growth opportunities to its Recruiters. Come join a professional environment, work hard, have fun, and greatly further your career both financially and professionally!

IBA Software Technologies currently has an opening for a Mid to Senior-Level Technical Staffing Professional/Recruiter for our expanding Norwood, MA office. Our ideal candidate is someone who has been successful in Technical Staffing and is looking to join a rapidly growing office as part of a well established company.

Job Description:

· Managing the placement process from start to finish

· Establishing relationships with both contract and permanent candidates, serving as a "partner" rather than an "agent" or "headhunter"

· Sourcing candidates from job boards, existing databases, ad responses, direct recruiting and other unique sourcing methods

· Engaging candidates beyond the surface level to ensure a proper fit for both candidate and client

· Sourcing for leads and existing openings in partnership with the sales team

We offer:

· An environment that values and rewards professionalism and encourages independence.

· Competitive salary + Commission + Bonus Plan

· Generous healthcare and dental cost sharing.

· 401k, Life, and LTD

· Paid vacation and holidays

· The opportunity to learn new technologies and become well-versed in several fields

· The opportunity to expand your career in new directions such as sales/account management

Our perfect candidate:

· Would have at least 2 years of Technical Staffing industry expertise.

· Would be able to work under pressure and deadlines.

· Would be able to work within the team environment and support its members.

· Would be able to work independently, after-hours, etc. as business needs dictate.

· Would be flexible, willing to learn, driven, and able to multi-task.

Interested candidates should email resumes to: bbarbeau@ibasoftware.com.

Views: 64

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Brain,

We pride ourselves in finding the best candidates for Consulting, Staffing & Executive Search Firms. We believe that to understand the benefits and capabilities of remote staffing, agencies need to experience it firsthand.

AVAIL our excellent free trail offer… This offer will be free for ONE WEEK

try our experienced recruiter equipped with resume portals! Esprit RPO provides a FREE, no-obligation trial work.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me or write to me.

Best regards,

Matthew Jones
E mail :matthew@espritamerica.com

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service