I have a need for a virtual or onsite recruiter who is interested in a contract or possible full-time position. The onsite location is North Jersey. The client is an IT consulting firm for the business sector and federal sector. The recruiter must be a seasoned technical recruiter with DOD, federal experience. I am looking for someone who is knowledgeable of all sourcing capabilities, not just someone who knows how to post and prey from job boards. Please forward your resumes and questions to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The opportunity to join your company as a Recruitment Consultant (work from home) is an excellent match with my 3 years of experience in the same field.
Specifically, my applicable experience for this job and key strengths include:
* Sourcing candidates for IT segments through diverse channels such as job portals like - Dice, Monster, Hotjobs, Career Builder and from other networks such as IT Forums, Google search and other internet searches and network of people.
* Sourced candidates in various domains such as UNIX, Java, Oracle, ERP, Telecom, Testing, Perl etc. and all Information Technology Segments
* Hired candidates for various positions such as Release Engineer, Project Manager, QA Engineer, Java Developer, Perl Developer, Unix Admin, AJAX Programmer etc. Extensively used Boolean searches in the keywords to extract the exact matching skills required for the given requirement
* Have made various placements for various positions such as Websphere Engineer, Project manager, Quality Assurance Engineer, Unix Administrator, Networking Engineers etc.
* I was awarded as a best performer in year 2007 by the business head.
* I was also awarded for the Excellent Customer Feedback
* My work has been extensively appreciated by the clients in the U.S.
* The clients requirements that I had worked with are Cisco, Ebay, VMware, ask.com, etc to name a few.
Thank you for your time and attention; I look forward to hearing from you soon.
I have been working virtual for Cisco WebEx as a Contract Recruiter for the past several years. My contract just ended and I was wondering if you knew of any open positions. I am open to being on-site or traveling, whatever is necessary.
I love the entire process of recruiting. I am proficient in passive sourcing as well as job board usage including but not limited to Talenthook, Linked In, Google Searches, Monster, CareerBuilder, Dice and HotJobs. The positions at Cisco included Engineering, Enterprise Sales and Network Specialist.
At Cisco/WebEx, we only had one sourcer to split between 10 recruiters. Each recruiter owned between 12 to 18 requisitions at any given moment. Therefore, we had to source and screen our own candidate most of the time. Typically, our searches and candidate screens were very specific in vertical, industry and skill set making the job board searches less effective thus passive and network/referral sourcing is what we depended on for top talent.
Positions - I have recruited for in the past
Financial Specialist, Operations Specialist( 6 63 7 13) , Fund Accountants, Fund Analyst, Financial Analyst, Auditors, Tax Accountants, CPA's, CFO's, Accountants, A/R, A/P, SOX /404, Bookkeepers, Loan Officers, Underwriters, Funders, Closers, Enterprise Sales, Commercial Sales, Small Business Sales, Marketing, Engineers, Product and Project Management, SaaS, Hardware, Video, Audio, Design and Development Engineers, Trade Show Managers, Trainers, Business Development Managers, DBA's, System Architects & Developers and Web Architects & Developers
"The real winners in life are the people who look at every situation with an expectation that they can make it work or make it better."
View this message