Looking for someone with GIS (geographic information system) software sales exp

If anyone on this forum has this background, more so the GIS background, at least 2yrs of sales would be ideal, please contact me directly or refer your contacts to me. Location is not an issue, can be in any location, just some training at the HQ. Thank you so much!

Karina
karina@resourcefulrecruiting.com
www.resourcefulrecruiting.com

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,
Is this still Open?

-Thanks

-Sachin Jain
Hi Sachin,
Yes actually, I am still looking for someone w/ true GIS background. Do you know anyone you could refer to me? Thank you.

Karina
Oops, I acted too quickly, I have some technical resources on GIS arena, not sales.

-Sachin
I would still be interested in contacting them if they might be interested in Sales. This company is having a hard time finding candidates with GIS background, that is their focus more so than the sales experience. Let me know.

Karina

Sachin Jain said:
Oops, I acted too quickly, I have some technical resources on GIS arena, not sales.

-Sachin
I hire these people att he time. I would be happy to do a search for you. Is this for a Perm job or an hrly.
Thank you Chris! This is a permanent position. Outside Sales. The company headquarters is in CA but they are not required to be in this region, just would have some training there. As I mentioned to Sachin, the focus is more on GIS w/ some sales experience. Feel free to email me directly to discuss more.

Thank you again,
Karina
karina@resourcefulrecruiting.com

Chris Stallings said:
I hire these people att he time. I would be happy to do a search for you. Is this for a Perm job or an hrly.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service