Karina's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi J.nibu, Sorry to hear about the situation you are in. I agree with what has been…"

Karina replied Dec 30, 2008 to How to deal with a client who refuses to pay the placement fees??

19 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Jolly Nibu

"Wow, thank you Ruthann! This is very helpful information. I am looking into all sugg…"

Karina replied Dec 29, 2008 to What are some contract/temp companies out there that partner w/ Recruiters?

5 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Todd Kamens

"Thank you Julia! I will look into the payroll services! Karina Manriquez Recruiting…"

Karina replied Dec 29, 2008 to What are some contract/temp companies out there that partner w/ Recruiters?

5 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Todd Kamens

"Hi Shawn, Sounds like this is a contract position? If so, then Lisa Forbes may be ab…"

Karina replied Nov 4, 2008 to Virtual Sales Associates

5 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Shawn King

"Hi Karen, I agree with Chris, you are always putting your best foot forward wearing…"

Karina replied Oct 17, 2008 to Dress for success

3 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Kent Sims

"Thank you Chris! This is a permanent position. Outside Sales. The company headquarte…"

Karina replied Oct 16, 2008 to Looking for someone with GIS (geographic information system) software sales exp

6 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Karina

"I would still be interested in contacting them if they might be interested in Sales.…"

Karina replied Oct 16, 2008 to Looking for someone with GIS (geographic information system) software sales exp

6 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Karina

"Hi Sachin, Yes actually, I am still looking for someone w/ true GIS background. Do y…"

6 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Karina

"Hi Jason, I am searching through some of the posts as I am too looking for specific…"

Karina replied Oct 2, 2008 to What makes a 'great' recruiter?

1 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Karina

"Wow, this is great! Thank you Paul. I just joined RecruitingBlogs and am also lookin…"

Karina replied Sep 30, 2008 to The Best Formal Split Networks

14 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by Christopher Poreda

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service