Greetings All,

As a highly prominent technical recruiter serving the Los Angeles area, I get a steady stream of quality resumes. Unfortunately, a lot more resumes than I have opportunities for with my own clients. There is nothing more frustrating than receiving a great resume and having nowhere to send the candidate out, is there?! I have explored some options such as RockStar recruitnig and Hireability but am not impressed at all with these services. I am also not interested services like Dayak or Bountyjobs. I would like to find a great place where I can upload resumes with candidate's contact info stripped out just so I can showcase the resume to recruiters for splits or hiring managers for direct hires. I also need it to be a place where the resumes I upload can be found by others via search engines. Not a walled garden community where only logged in members can see my resume showcase. Do any web services like this exist? Would anybody else be interested in such a service? Thanks. Kevin.

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kevin,

Good question. Wouldn't you need your candidates' approval to share their resumes though? They may not be happy about their resumes being published.

ERE has a split board where you can post a profile (as well as a job opening); some profiles posted are short summaries, some are resumes.
There's also Jobscore; has anybody tried it? I haven't. Here's a description. http://news.cnet.com/8301-17939_109-9789957-2.html

I'd be interested to hear about other places.

-Irina
Hi Irina,

Thanks for the reply. Regarding the resume publishing, since the candidate's name or contact information would not be there, I don't know how they could be angry or even find it to begin with unless they happen to be doing a search for their own resume using criteria that does not include their name. Furthermore, most candidate's have sent their resumes out to numerous recruiters and uploaded them to job boards. The reality is they WANT to get their resume out there and gain exposure. A business model like this would only be an extension of that process. What are your thoughts?

regards,
Kevin

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service