Technical Recruiters wanted - Washington DC area (On-site)

Several Technical Recruiters are needed for our client in Tyson's Corner, VA.

- Candidates must have 5+ years Technical Recruiting experience.
- Must have experience placing candidates with Government Security Clearances
- Must be willing to work as a 1099 contractor
- Must be a US Citizen.

The client is a large Government Contractor and IT consulting firm. Our company has been chosen to provide multiple recruiters for new projects with the client.

If you are interested, please send a resume along with a cover letter detailing your experience and rates to bgallop (at) jobhntr.com

No third party candidates or agencies please...

Views: 90

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Bill,

Could this be done virtually?

I have roughly 15 years in the DOD, DOE, DOT areas and have spent years in the Washington, DC and surrounding areas. I’ve worked closely with Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, Northrop etc. I’m forwarding my biography in the event you may be interested in this or another situation.

Thank you.

Rob Star
Attachments:
I sent you my resume. I am available ASAP
Hi Bill,

I can Handle this kind of requirement virtualy if your clients are looking to outsource their recruitment process with economical resources.

I have a team of independent recruiters with experience of 5+ years in staffing, for US based Executive search Companies from their offshore offices.

Experience with Skill Sets: Data warehousing Tools like (Informatics Architect, Data Architect, Solution Architect, Data Modeler, ETL Designer), Java developer, .Net, Business Analyst, QA Analyst, Digital Design, Analog Design, RF, Embedded Software, Security Admin, SAP, People soft, Oracle Application, Oracle DBA, Developer, SQL server - (DBA Architect, Developer), COGNOS, Database designer, System Architect, etc.

Extensive experience in Internet Recruiting of candidates and generating industry leads, pre-screening quality candidates, lead generation by resume strip mining, client promoting advertisements on job portals.

Proven track record of finding high-quality candidates within a given time frame at any levels.

Skilled in dealing with consultants with - H1B, GC , US Citizens. ( Corp to Corp, W2, 1099 & Full Time Employment)

Thanks and Regards
Dennis DSouza

Dennis@careermosaic.org
splendidreality@gmail.com

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service